any way to unlock first cg(top left)?
seems like i missed one route since theres alot of missing bg cg as well

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
How can i extract the music from the game files plz tell me
the piano music is very good in this game

pensive215

Apr 17, 2018
Is there anyway to get access to the song files from the game? Not sure how to find it in the game folder (if that's even possible)

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
I know this thread is not likely to be responded, seeing this place is drier than space rocks, but it's worth a try.

Does anyone know where to find this version of the game, , (月球坠落时 Moon Fall)? This seems to be the prequel, by the looks of it (steam date ticks it on 25 Aug, 2020; while Moonfall/Butterfly lovers ticks it on 20 Nov, 2021).
Tbh, call me miserly or avaricious, but I ain't gonna spend 6 usd on it when, if I'm sure, I can get it for free (shamelessness smh)

Thanks in advance to any vagrant soul who stumbles upon this and decides to lend me a hand out of sheer kindness.

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
I know this thread is not likely to be responded, seeing this place is drier than space rocks, but it's worth a try.

Does anyone know where to find this version of the game, , (月球坠落时 Moon Fall)? This seems to be the prequel, by the looks of it (steam date ticks it on 25 Aug, 2020; while Moonfall/Butterfly lovers ticks it on 20 Nov, 2021).
Tbh, call me miserly or avaricious, but I ain't gonna spend 6 usd on it when, if I'm sure, I can get it for free (shamelessness smh)

Thanks in advance to any vagrant soul who stumbles upon this and decides to lend me a hand out of sheer kindness.
Its not even translated in english unless you can read japanese or chinese so whats the point?

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Enjoying the art and fapping lol
if you want good art try these

DoesHotter

Jan 16, 2023

do you have recommended english patch for amakano?

Aava

Jun 11, 2019

Year-late reply, but thanks

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes