1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Pbxoperator

Jul 12, 2018
I need help with Deadly place at the beginning, I picked up the parcel but idk where to go from there i hit e on everything and theres a huge picture blocking the next room i think. The game is so dark i can barely see anything I didnt even know how the droid look until i went back and saw the 1st screenshot. Is the game bugged cuz it doesnt look like the 1st screenshot, shes kinda t- posing her arms are sticking out the case
You have to stand next to one of the boxes in the ship and spam e till one disappears, then walk close to where the sign reads loading zone and hit E again. keep doing that with the boxes in the ship till the gate opens

kayflex

Jun 28, 2017
You have to stand next to one of the boxes in the ship and spam e till one disappears, then walk close to where the sign reads loading zone and hit E again. keep doing that with the boxes in the ship till the gate opens
Thanks. Now ive met the captain but her dialogue is stuck on screen so whenever i hit E it just replays her dialogue and cinematic

Pbxoperator

Jul 12, 2018
Thanks. Now ive met the captain but her dialogue is stuck on screen so whenever i hit E it just replays her dialogue and cinematic
There's a small closet area that opens after you talk to her, its in the same room as the beds go there and a cut scene plays.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes