3.60 star(s) 37 Votes

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Reactions: at0c and Witocaj

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Will there be a French translation? The rest of the game is translated into French, it would really be a big plus to do so for this game that many French people appreciate.

Reactions: KinkiSham

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Excuse me, how can i extract the video? I cannot find any type of video in the image folder. Thanks

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
Posting this in case anyone wants it. The dev did greenlight a fan patch way back on page 2 but no one ever did it...

Merging of Stars - Last Summer Unofficial Fan Taboo Patch v1.0

This is just a text replacement/label hijacking patch. No files are overwritten just drop the file in the "game" subfolder for MOS Last Summer.

- Changes MC relation to all characters as biological.
- Manual line by line replacement/addition of names/pronouns for MC/Samantha/Jennifer/Jessica/George.
- All references to MC not being related were removed. Which holy crap the dev actually devoted 3 fairly sizable scenes to that... The first two I was able to tweak the dialogue around it, the last one I had to do something I hate doing and almost never do and just cut out part of the reveal scene...
- Additional taboo dialogue added to existing lines.

Let me know if anything needs fixed/tweaked to work. I will do the sequel either when it finishes or it at least becomes worth it with the family members interactions being more than phone calls.

at0c

Jul 15, 2017
Despite the advise already mentioned here, I had issues running this on Linux.
So here's what I did to get the Windows-Version from the main page running on Linux (including Walkthough-Mod and Incest-Patch).

1) Download the Win-Version and apply any mods and patches you like
2) Copy all .otf-files from "../MOS_LSHD-v1.0-win/renpy/common" to "../MOS_LSHD-v1.0-win/game"
3) Download the (the tar.bz2 version of it)
4) Drop your game into the unpacked SDK-folder (my version was renpy-8.2.1-sdk. Your version might be newer)
5) Start ../renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy.sh
6) If your game is inside the renpy-8.2.1-sdk folder, you'll find the name "MOS_LSHD-v1.0-win" listed under PROJECTS. So click on it and then on "Launch Project"

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes