VN - Ren'Py - Motel: A Son and Brother Story [v3.1.0] [Interbladecard]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hawkeye3d

The Motel is one of the most satisfying adult short games I have played. It does not cut any corners in getting right to the point of why a person would want to play such a game. It also left the door open to being able to add on or continue developing if the creator wanted to, which is nice.
    Main point, it is full of fantasy rape, incest with all the goo between.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

CellStudios

I was honestly surprised by this. I've never played the original game so I don't really have a comparison for that. But the story was good ( although at some points it was a tad lewd and out of place ) and the art was good ( although some of the quality dipped during the sex scenes :unsure:

The length was good too and has given me a lot to think about when it comes to mini games. The thing that annoys me with big games is it takes days, weeks or even months to get to any kinda of sex stuff ( I'm guilty of that with my own games :censored: ).

Well worth the play I'd say.

EDIT: Some saying the game had an NTR rape scene, that didn't happen in my game so the review is based on not seeing that...

EDIT 2: Changed to 2 stars after seeing the NTR Rapey shit. Dev should remove this and just make it a love/perv story