Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
OP Updated with last chapter.

momson! momson! momson!

Reactions: Retro

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Agreeded. I don'y like hypocriticism in any way however it is.
Don't make these stories otherwise.

With best regards,

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Wanted the mother to exhibit in the beach cause the same sex scenes again and again getting boring after the 3rd chapter

buji

May 2, 2019
any other manga like this?? or from this author?
Is there some more of the similar?
I am a big fan of Kuroiwa Menou's drawing style and many of his (her?) stories are similar to this. Some examples for web viewing:

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
I am a big fan of Kuroiwa Menou's drawing style and many of his (her?) stories are similar to this. Some examples for web viewing:

Holy moly! For some reason I haven't been able to find the author, so thank you very much! If you have some more of the other authors, I would be grateful if you share them.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
chapter 5 HAPPY mother's day !!! =D
That's just the previews from . No one leaked the actual chapter five which is 74 pages yet. Once someone does it will get translated.

Reactions: andyaj

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
I actually liked the series ended still in discreet/secretive/hidden thing like that aunt series from Kuroneko Smith. Where the aunt got pregnant and remain hidden until the end. This just turned into another " 9 to 5 series " where it started out discreet, but in the end the writer just make it an open thing. :rolleyes:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes