Ren'Py - Abandoned - Mother Load [v0.12b] [kyl-e]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SmokinDragon

Pros : Great renders

Cons : Sandbox, tired storyline/tropes

This could potentially be up there in the good to excellent area, if only it was a VN instead of Sandbox. For me, personally, the most tired adult game mechanic or design choice is the sandbox as I can't literally think of any such game where VN style wouldn't have made a much better choice. Sandbox is filler, frustrating and usually the hallmark of a developer with too little content, bad at dialogue and interesting choices or wants to milk the patrons. I am not saying any of these necessarily apply here (much to early), but the risk is great.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fossi

Unbelievable, this game delivers on the very first release what other VN's seem to drag out for 10 versions! Thank you Kyl-e for getting to the meat and potatoes without making me sit through some fairy tale bullshit that shows one nipple after forty pages of dialog. The attention to detail on the fitment of the outfits is great (VERY IMPORTANT!) Models could be a tuned up a bit, for example the freckles on sis are unrealistic and some other small things. Overall, excellent in my opinion though.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 24507

is a game where the story runs very fast for scenes that most players on the Forum want to happen! So in a nutshell with this version 0.1a my note is like 4!

Why only 4? Simply, because the game does not necessarily have to have sexual content just because some players want it, it may end up taking away the mystery and ideas of what else can happen in the game!

Another reason is the main characters mother and sister, there is nothing different seen in other games, the mother's body has a bit of exaggeration in the ass and breasts, maybe it was the case of trying something different in their bodies so as not to become clichés !
  4. C
    4.00 star(s)

Carolus_Rex

An alright start for a game. Attractive and nice, even if nothing special or perfect.

Cute girls (even if our sister is a little bit of a Sid from Ice Age), nice graphics, the, uh, plot hits you like a freight train without any unnecessary waste of time, and just in general this is the game to play for a quick wank.

At this point there isn't much to say, the game is just alright. The plot doesn't exist, but in these games it doesn't really have to. Naughty scenes are kinda quick, but come frequently enough. Sure, there are some technical bugs, like the game not letting you save and throwing exceptions instead, but hey, it's a very early stage, and it's not like there are any choices to save for. The navigation is bit clunky, but when is it ever not in RenPy games? There is enough promise for the future, enough hooks with cute girls thrown in.

It's very much alright - more than can be said about most games.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

FlipTopBin

This is a "boy shags relatives" game. The only plot twist in this game appears to be that Granny is up for grabs too. As has been said its not a slow burn either (blowjobs in 0.1) and there appears to be no grind at the moment.

Having said that, this is easily in the top 5 "boy shags relatives" games I have seen. The renders are great, the models are pretty, the english is good, the story is easy to follow and there is a good hint system. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the lack of good animations.

So, if you like boy teaches sister how to kiss whilst groping his mum type games then you will love this. If you are a little bored of this trope then it might still be worth a look for the good art but don't look for anything original.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Farnuge

Its a fast burn incest game. The mom is hot, the sister is hot, the neighbor is hot, the aunt is hot, the cousin is ok, the grandmother is hot, there's a lot of hot characters, and I'm guessing there's not going to be a lot of plot in the way of the sexy times. The women are almost entirely all quite assertive and not really shy at all.

There's a few few nits to pick - the UI could be better, the pacing could be better, and with few characters to interact with on this release, there seems like there's gaps in time where you do nothing.

My only problems with this game is that it shows other characters thoughts to explain things (not needed, really), and perhaps some shallow excuses for just getting it on. Lets just see how the dev manages to keep the game engaging for a long time.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Wicked Garden

Look I know sandbox games can be difficult, believe me I've played my fair share of bad ones. But I appreciate the effort in this one, for instance, in this sandbox game the Dev tried to make navigating as easy as possible. Going from your bedroom to the main map is so much better than.. clicking on the front door, clicking on the living room, clicking on the staircase, clicking on the bedroom, etc like other painful sandbox games tend to do. There's also simple direction regarding tasks, you simply check your phone. If that's too much of an hassle for you then I don't know what to tell you.

But everything flowed smooth(For me at least), it didn't feel as though I was wasting time trying to find fap material, there was no stalling just an impressive overall debut from this game.

The women are stunning. From the queen Milf Mary and Aunt Vivian to the hottie Ophelia and the stacked, curvy Isabelle. But just when you thought it couldn't get any better you find out that your Nana is a major Gilf with an ass of a goddess. There was definetely no blueballing in this game, no give a little here and there, no groping while sleep but it also doesn't feel like a total fuck fest. The Dev made it clear that he's gonna tell his story his way and I respect that.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Daddy59

Excellently structured, cultured characters, not excessive sizes, lovely cute and imaginative game! Keep it up !!! We hope there will be many parts and you will not give up ... So far, we can only congratulate you on your work!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Bruce_Wayne18

Surprisingly good amount of decent content and writing, give this a try.

Renders are good, story is good, MILF is REALLY good. Best part: Easy to navigate sandbox and good/simplified hint system that tells you how to advance the story. Why are you still reading this?! Give it a try already!!!

One thing I have to mention about games that start off good and strong like this, they usually end up disappointing because they start off strong to attract players and then they invent stupid plot points to slow down the story and how you advance with the charaters. I hope this isn't the case with this one! (will update review accordingly)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 15555

Okay, after playing the game fully, seeing all the side characters and girls (that are....very awesome looking... mind you, I gotta say this game have a lot of potential to become very good, the renders have nothing to envy to other devs either) The music is well picked for each scene and enjoyable.
    The sandbox.... is very easy and it has a phone with an easy description of "what to do next " for each girl. the writing is good and the mc is rather mature and not so childish like in other games so far. enough content for a good 1st release.
    Certainly a recommended game and something to look forward to next updates.