VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I must congratulate dev for making such a shameless incest game. Any chance the next game will be Father Lovers Society?

Reactions: BlackWebGames

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
MLS Chapter 3 part 2
So here we are again. New update for MLS sporting over a hundred renders if that is something you keep track of. I'm making it free with the plan of having a DDoS update here real soon. I know I keep saying that.

Downloads:

Windows:

Mac:
Very nice update overall, but I wanted to bring something to your attention. Among a bunch of other spelling errors, you refer to Ariah as engine a few times. The word you're looking for is Injun (corrupt form of Indian), and if you are unaware, it is considered to be quite offensive when used by non-natives. Perhaps you are aware and/or just don't care, but I thought I'd let you know just in case.

Still looking forward to DDoS and the sorority party!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
For the most part, the English is pretty good in this game but when it goes wrong it goes hilariously wrong...

screenshot0001.png

...was that image a "bad fur day"? I think they meant "conjures an image". Then there is the "fossette" aka faucet a few screens later.

OK, even the racism is funny...
screenshot0002.png

...the pejorative they were looking for is "Injun"(I am 1/8th Cherokee, so I get a pass you pale faces, heh). Then again, maybe the lass in question gets really horny when she sees a 302 Boss or a 351 Windsor.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019

...the pejorative they were looking for is "Injun"(I am 1/8th Cherokee, so I get a pass you pale faces, heh). Then again, maybe the lass in question gets really horny when she sees a 302 Boss or a 351 Windsor.
The naïve me thought it was referring to her being plumber / maintenance worker and somehow it did not make it through the translation :oops:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
For the most part, the English is pretty good in this game but when it goes wrong it goes hilariously wrong...

...was that image a "bad fur day"? I think they meant "conjures an image". Then there is the "fossette" aka faucet a few screens later.

ᏩᏙ for the explanation. I was wondering too if the word "engine" alluded to her job.
Incidentally, what are a 302 Boss and a 351 Windsor?
P.S. No, unfortunately, I don't know Cherokee, only very little. It's much too difficult (accurate pronunciation, grammar...) for a pale face whose native language is French.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
ᏩᏙ for the explanation. I was wondering too if the word "engine" alluded to her job.
Incidentally, what are a 302 Boss and a 351 Windsor?
P.S. No, unfortunately, I don't know Cherokee, only very little. It's much too difficult (accurate pronunciation, grammar...) for a pale face whose native language is French.
I do not know the Cherokee language either. My grandparents were all deceased when I was born, including my grandmother that was half German, half Cherokee. She taught my mother some of the language but it did not get passed on to me. In the US, "Injun" is almost like the "N" word is for black people, except used in reference to Native American people. As for the 302 Boss, it is the engine found primarily in the Ford Mustang GT. I kept it simple and added another larger Ford engine, the 351 Windsor, the number refers to the displacement in cubic inches. That latter engine has been used in plenty of muscle cars and police interceptors. There is more to all of that but the simple terms of 302 Boss or 351 Windsor would stick out to "gearheads"(car enthusiasts) and/or mechanics.

• Hey there
Reactions: Udayana

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hey people , I have to say even if it is too obvious , the scene between Ariah and Michelle is Magnificent Fabulous scene, of course like all scenes of this unique magnificent game , Thank you very much BlackWebGames.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
"So here we are again. New update for MLS sporting over a hundred renders if that is something you keep track of."

And yet it still does not have a replay/gallery. When I build a new PC and learn DAZ etc, i'll be making a renpy game. It will DAY ONE have a gallery/replay and a walkthrough/guide. For some reason these two simple things are too hard for most devs anymore. Two things that should be in every...single...game.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes