VN - Ren'Py - Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.2 Fix] [BlackWeb Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

altident08

Amazing renders and very attractive models. There's very little content right now (about 30 minutes of play) with 1 ero scene, but it's high quality with plenty of images and all the marks of a high quality game. Only downside are the frequent spelling errors, however the wording isn't the usual mess that you would expect to accompany them.

In conclusion: In need of a proofreader, but high quality and sexy as hell. If they can fix the spelling issues and keep up this level of quality, it'll be an easy 5 stars in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

UIGL

Beautiful just so very beautiful !!A relationship that make you jealous. This story is without doubt a 5 star, if there were more I would gladly give it to them (BWG). So how can you tell if a story is good already after the release? Well, I just got that good feeling when they were driving the truck to their new home. That feeling showed to be just right when the Mother's finger was tracing over her daughter's lips...no words were necessary because that's what real love looks like. I got that warm fuzzy feeling that I will connect with this game and live it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Necrosian

Writing this for ch.1

Good introductory chapter. Nice renders. For now plot is in the introductory stages and is missing some backstory, but that will most likely will be introduced in the next chapters.