Haloguy6446

Mar 19, 2021
Hey, thanks for the Idea. Unfortunately, since episode 2 is focused on Willy, I don't have a continuation for the "selfie for Gerard" yet. But I do like your ideas and "rating" is something that I've never thought about before. I'll try to find a way to implement that into the story. All I need is what kind of job would allow that kind of scenario like maybe a regular tutor instead of a private tutor which will be Gerard's specific route.
Singsun, I think you were correct to make her a private tutor especially if Lucy already has a full time teaching job. It also enhances the NTR element by her giving Gerald extra time/attention compared to James. There might have been an English translation error about the rating system, it’s not about rating her about a job. It’s ratings/opinions about the pictures James is sharing about Lucy around school. It should be incorporated into the route where Lucy is sending James pictures/ inviting him to share with friends.

Reactions: singsun66 and pcdc

Haloguy6446

Mar 19, 2021
Hey! I saw that people were sharing ideas for the game and I thought I could share some too!
They’re mostly about the exhibicionist scenario.
I particularly like the second picture she sends him Where she wrights “Dont show it to your friends, or do! Sharing is caring, just dont tell the who I am”

And at the ending of the update were she sended that to the blond guy (forgot his name, sorry), so I thouth about a scenarios that could come from that

MC secretly likes the idea and help inconsciently

Here, he wouldnt tell his friend that its his mom on the next day, like it was foreshadowed at the end of the update, but would invite him to his house and maybe the Milf would feel kinda embarassed and The blonde too, but wouldnt ask in front of her, but maybe when They’re Alone (?) at Night she would talk to him and he would reveal that he is strangely exited by the idea and them she would start doing more.

Some scenes that could be a Nice fit for this

• she starts to Walk only in her underware Around the house, and at later chapters this envolving to naked appron and even topless
  • Every photo she sends she would tell him that she dont mind he showing to his friends and even getting a “rate” (The dialog in the phone is a big part of the turn on)
  • Allowing some groping for the son, but getting caught by the friend and him asking too, could even do an escuse like “i wish my mother were as caring as you”

That is what I had in mind, hope you like it :)
Also once Lucy get a new piercing (nipples, clit) or tattoo in A private area, she will need to wear underwear/not wear clothes while she recovers. Naturally she may want another character to massage the area during recovery.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Singsun, I think you were correct to make her a private tutor especially if Lucy already has a full time teaching job. It also enhances the NTR element by her giving Gerald extra time/attention compared to James. There might have been an English translation error about the rating system, it’s not about rating her about a job. It’s ratings/opinions about the pictures James is sharing about Lucy around school. It should be incorporated into the route where Lucy is sending James pictures/ inviting him to share with friends.
Maybe its better to keep that for prostitution route

alexathroats

Mar 18, 2022
Maybe its better to keep that for prostitution route
You have already set up a perfect opportunity with ratings/feedback when Lucy texted Gerald a selfie using James phone. Gerald can rate/respond. In addition Ron's Slave Master onlyfans sites can also incorporate a rating system/feedback.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
I think the main feature thats make this game so hot is the "photo sending" I think it would be awesome to keep that for every route, with the dialog being unique for each personality she will gain on the specific route! I'm really looking forward to see the next chapters!

Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018

alexathroats

Mar 18, 2022
That might be usable for the ending scene. Fun fact I already have the "coming home with spank marks" thing in episode 2.

Thanks again.
Thoughts on adding a lesbian/additional female character? Possibly Gerald's mom and Lucy could arrange for a swap? Could be a fun idea especially if one of the women needs to be "convinced" to go along with it.

Steamamne

Jul 17, 2020
I don't know, this game from the concept takes me like 2 months. The thing that makes it that long is drawing the in game characters with expressions and backgrounds. Also since I have job (Fully online btw) I have to dedicate some of my time to work, for example right before release day I had to work from like 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM and after that my friends started coming to my house to play some games up to 12AM (Bros always comes to my house to play games at night cause their jobs) and then I was able to draw 1 main menu CG before I go to sleep at 2AM.

A lot BDSM fetish will be coming from Ron & Willy route since they're dad & son, I want them to have the same fetish. I want a certain fetish to be dedicated to a character so you can pick the route that you wanted for example Gerard route will be exibionist route.
I can draw for you if you want, i don't mean like an employment, more of if you don't have time but need to finish the art you can ask me, but like you i don't like drawing man lol.

Haloguy6446

Mar 19, 2021
Might be fun to add a girlfriend char so James can get double NTR ed hehehe
Yes that could work very well. Have the girlfriend invite Lucy to party’s/dates without James.

Event ideas: Lucy spends the night at James GF house after a date/party and there are pictures/texts about last night. Lucy comes home in James girlfriend’s clothes. The girlfriend intentionally picks a revealing outfit to loan to Lucy and (James suspects this because they are tight fitting and maybe a short skirt schoolgirl outfit.

• I just jizzed my pants

Haloguy6446

Mar 19, 2021
Yes that could work very well. Have the girlfriend invite Lucy to party’s/dates without James.

Event ideas: Lucy spends the night at James GF house after a date/party and there are pictures/texts about last night. Lucy comes home in James girlfriend’s clothes. The girlfriend intentionally picks a revealing outfit to loan to Lucy and (James suspects this because they are tight fitting and maybe a short skirt schoolgirl outfit.
Overall James girlfriend could fit into multiple paths.

Ron’s path: Lucy tells Ron about her sons hot girlfriend. Ron wants Lucy to corrupt her on Slave master site.

Willys Path: he wants a threesome and Lucy picks James girlfriend to include

Gerald’s Route: Additional exhibitionism opportunities/ either Lucy corrupts girlfriend into doing more daring outfits/activities or vice versa. It makes sense that someone other than Gerald would be encouraging Lucy to be more exihibitionist. The girls could even get matching tattoos/piercings to encourage each other to go down that route if you were looking for an alternative route of corruption.

New James Girlfriend Route: free use/lesbian. She encourages Lucy to be more sexual through masterbation, use dildos/vibrators and encourages Lucy to start dating again/casual hookups.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
I can draw for you if you want, i don't mean like an employment, more of if you don't have time but need to finish the art you can ask me, but like you i don't like drawing man lol.
The only thing that I haven't drawn yet is a new principal office BG, I paid my friend to retouch the other BGs for me so the quality gets a little bit better for the next episode.

If you would, you can help me draw the principal office BG so I can launch the update a little bit faster. It's okay if you just do the line art also and just give it to me to paint since the hard part for me is the concept.
I understand if you don't want to since drawing backgrounds needs a lot of time and I still can't pay for your service.

Dm me if you're interested, but it's okay if you don't.
Thanks for the offer, I'm always grateful for the people who support this project in any way.

Here's a WIP of the bedroom retouched by my friend. He said it will need 2 or 3 times more shading but it already looks way better.

fefefef.jpg

alexathroats

Mar 18, 2022
Has anyone seen the new (My Asian Mom makes new friends) comic on Reddit (Mom NTR Subreddit) -

It includes mom in micro bikini and extensive text messages/pictures from stranger to son. Hopefully Lucy will end up in a similiar micro swimsuit/situation.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Has anyone seen the new (My Asian Mom makes new friends) comic on Reddit (Mom NTR Subreddit) -

It includes mom in micro bikini and extensive text messages/pictures from stranger to son. Hopefully Lucy will end up in a similiar micro swimsuit/situation.
It's kinda funny because she did in episode 2, I'd say Lucy's bikini is tinier than that.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes