Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
There is no folder as Mother Ntr training. Exe in the first place
MotherNTRTraining.exe is not a folder. It's an executable file that you use to run the game. It should be accompanied by multiple folders and files that contain the game data. I suggest that you download the game again. Make sure you choose the one that's made for your operating system (aka Win/Linux if you're using Windows or Linux) and then extract all files from the ZIP archive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hi singsun66 I have a request. You know the scene where the mum sends the MC's friend a pic after the MC secretly jerks off to her can you update the image so she actually licks the cum off the floor as I think that would be way hotter. Thanks
Good idea... But changing CGs will be counter productive. I'll see what i can do...

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of that horrific click sound effect with every click? I know I clicked because I clicked, doesn't need an alert.

Alternatively is there any meaningful sound in the game. If there's no sounds during sex scenes I'll just mute the game.

//edit - turns out renaming game/click.mp3 makes this go away.
You can just set the volume to 0 tho

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hi bro, I'm newbie and is there any route Lucy xxx James?
Please help me, I always get picked on ntr route:FacePalm:.
I will play that route first, just like eating an appetizer before the "main course":HideThePain:.
P/s: this game is the GOTY (in my heart:BootyTime:).
There's a secret James route. But you have to start with peeking her, Told her to work with ron, and after a couple of wholesome choices, you'll have a chance to save her.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Singsun66 I lost my saves and gallery, so is it possible if I could get the episode 4 download link android version, there's just too much content in episode 5 to try to retrieve it
Thanks
I myself don't keep save files...

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
singsun66 I think it would be great if we have a scene mom is feeding her son the rice porridge (when he got sick, and didn't go to school), instead of black screen.
Maybe we can have it in the next update.
I have added some "sleeping beside" scenes to replace blank screens on episode 6. I'll also do that for the porridge scenes in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: manabasha

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
singsun66 Also, when James sleep with his mom, instead of black screen we could have a scene where she wears a sexy nighty or sleep naked beside him

View attachment 3758001
I did on episode 6 but just with the outfit that she's currently using. There will be 2 sleeping scenes. If I saw your comment earlier, i might have made it the way you ask. Maybe I'll change it in the future.

Reactions: manabasha
4.00 star(s) 37 Votes