BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Singsun66,the best comic mother ntr I've ever seen is a new one. A few days. I felt the strongest emotion. If you happen to see it, you can get ideas.
In a few days when I get a dog, I will name it Hiroki.I really like the name Hiroki.
Does this comic happen to have a name or should we just search "new one"?

• Red Heart
Reactions: singsun66

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
There is no folder as Mother Ntr training. Exe in the first place
MotherNTRTraining.exe is not a folder. It's an executable file that you use to run the game. It should be accompanied by multiple folders and files that contain the game data. I suggest that you download the game again. Make sure you choose the one that's made for your operating system (aka Win/Linux if you're using Windows or Linux) and then extract all files from the ZIP archive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Hi singsun66 I have a request. You know the scene where the mum sends the MC's friend a pic after the MC secretly jerks off to her can you update the image so she actually licks the cum off the floor as I think that would be way hotter. Thanks
Good idea... But changing CGs will be counter productive. I'll see what i can do...

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of that horrific click sound effect with every click? I know I clicked because I clicked, doesn't need an alert.

Alternatively is there any meaningful sound in the game. If there's no sounds during sex scenes I'll just mute the game.

//edit - turns out renaming game/click.mp3 makes this go away.
You can just set the volume to 0 tho

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes