Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
stupid game i played it under the impression that ntr was avoidable "because the choice is all yours" how hard is it to make a coherent synopsis?
"What kind of job will your mom choose? What kind of people will she meet? The choice is all yours!"
Couldn't be clearer that the choice you make is who she's going to be fucking/what kind of ntr scenario

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
Ah yeah, so stupid of the dev to not make the NTR completely avoidable on a game that is based on and revolves around NTR.
back in the day, you could defeat the ntr fate (why people say avoid instead of fight is saddening)
nowadays most ntr games you can only lose (is it still a game at this point)
many old fans of the genre want to roleplay as a fighter not a loser (no problem with you liking the latter, you do you, just know where most of this nagging comes from)

henaiboy

Jun 4, 2019
If you want to avoid it why playing an ntr game which specifically mentions it in the title, now who's the stupid one?
its different when they force ntr in places you should be able to choose im complaining of the lack of clarification not the ntr itself so i dont really understand the dig.

"What kind of job will your mom choose? What kind of people will she meet? The choice is all yours!"
Couldn't be clearer that the choice you make is who she's going to be fucking/what kind of ntr scenario
its not really a choice in certain spots AKA Not "the choice is all yours" so i dont really know what you mean

the title says NTR what are you on about?
im not talking about the title what are you on about?

beware above are schmucks who are so horny for ntr they take any criticism to ntr games as anti ntr.

personally i dont like ntr that much but i can enjoy a bit in certain situations and story writings which is what drew me to the game from the beginning i was complaining about the fact that the synopsis "a brief summary or general survey of something. "(looks like some people were misinformed in the meaning and needed clarification) wasn't clear enough in the description of the game mechanics making me feel mislead. in the end these comments above just confirm any biases i had coming into this specific comment section about these people.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: singsun66

henaiboy

Jun 4, 2019
no one can be idiot like you who cannot read the title
are you arguing for the sake of argument because everything you've typed has not pertained to anything ive said, im just going to assume that youre 12 or have some sort of disability and exit out this convo. because it just doesnt make sense.

• Thinking Face

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
are you arguing for the sake of argument because everything you've typed has not pertained to anything ive said, im just going to assume that youre 12 or have some sort of disability and exit out this convo. because it just doesnt make sense.
seems like i hit your Ego and you are losing your mind. i dont care about winning a Pointless argument with you. i dont talk to walls

• Haha

BelloFiore

Jul 12, 2020

New

Hello hello! It's been long time!
I'm sorry for the long wait. That idea of making an alpha version before voting was stupid as it makes the full release become longer.

But hey, at least you'll never see me doing that again, lol!

Good news is now I have some people helping me with codes, backgrounds and even coloring! I hope that will make me able to produce more contents in the future!

Anyway, here it goes! Episode 6!

What's new?
26 Additional Gallery Contents (Compared to Episode 5)
2 Endings (Technically 3 but the last one has no animation.)
A mini-game! (Try to find all of the possible outcomes!)
Revamped some backgrounds (Again)
Alpha contents from the last alpha version.
Sneak peek at future routes.
Some new characters.
Some clues on important choices so you won't get lost trying to find some routes.

What's lacking compared to the future public version?
Some splash screen (With offscreen stories)
Sukhi's additional credit images (She's busy)
Guide (For this specific episode)

Developer Notes:
You might feel like this version is lacking in term of the h**ny sub-route and that's true.
I'm focusing so much on the normal route because there's a simple mini game that I have planned since the beginning of Willy's route, and that takes a lot of time to make.

There's also supposedly one more ending on that sub-route and 2 more on the normal sub-route that I cancelled for this episode. But don't worry, I'll still make them for the next Episode 6+ for tier 3 and also for future episode 7!

Again, I'm sorry for the long wait and thanks for supporting!

*Public version will be released in a week!
10_W_Normal_Ed_2A.png

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes