2.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
That's game looks like a fucking fever dream why there is gorilla and this fucking stoned dog xD xD xD

esterar

Nov 7, 2020
Chapter 1 is really good.

I really like the plot, yeah it's cheesy, it's corny, but you get to play as a dog for once and the scenes are very mentally a turn on for me.

I like the models, I like the scenario. It won't be for everyone but for me it's great.

If this had some of the more rough edges rounded off and fewer spelling mistakes it would be an easy 10/10.

edit: Also unlike a lot of other games, the completed ch1 actually delivers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, it isn't just endless buildup. Yeah I really like this game.

tbest

Jan 12, 2020
Chapter 1 is really good.

I really like the plot, yeah it's cheesy, it's corny, but you get to play as a dog for once and the scenes are very mentally a turn on for me.

I like the models, I like the scenario. It won't be for everyone but for me it's great.

If this had some of the more rough edges rounded off and fewer spelling mistakes it would be an easy 10/10.

edit: Also unlike a lot of other games, the completed ch1 actually delivers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, it isn't just endless buildup. Yeah I really like this game.
can you sent save file

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I know that this is a silly question, but do we get a litter of puppies or even a couple of gorilla babies in this game? I know there is no pregnancy banner, but hey it's just a thought!

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am looking at this and thinking can you have beastiality NTR? Heck
:eek: the NTR haters will have premature ejaculations at that thought?
I see a doggy getting sent to beautician for a manicure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: str8up

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Workupload keeps failing as does Gofile.. Mega gets 83% in and stops downloding

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Maybe my eyes are crooked? There are two berries, the rest are not clickable. The task status does not change
6438.png 7564.png

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
I like your game but you really need to work on your english man. I think using google translate from your native language may even be better...
I'm going to go ahead and say the complete opposite. Don't change a thing. This game made me lol so many times, it's downright hilarious. At the same time, surprisingly kinky. What a little gem of a game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mother Village [Ch. 1 FIX] [SHADOWMASTER]

COMPRESSED:

Windows to the Soul:
- - -

2.30 star(s) 16 Votes