2.30 star(s) 16 Votes
Nov 23, 2023
Have not downloaded and do not intend to. I absolutely abhor bestiality and should be banned from this forum. Or anywhere else for that fact.
Fuck your censorship. Don't like it then simply don't play it. Why even click it and leave a comment if you saw a beastiality tag that you hate so much? That applies to anything else you don't like (lolis, incest, ntr, whatever). It wouldn't matter much anyway even if it was banned here, it's not like this is the only forum on the internet (the more stuff banned here is just more reason to register and more traffic for this other forum I donate $10 to monthly).

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think this is a bug, coz you cant do anything if you try to get the flower it will show text that you need get an order first. Order from who I cant figure it.
It's the last round of nightly quests. You can pick it up only when you are specifically asked to. By then, you move onto it to pick it up. You may have to do other quests first even if this specific one is unlocked. The questlog won't tell you this.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
I think all bestiality is absolute trash and should be banned, Oh and that is my opinion which I'm entitled to express on this forum just like everyone else here that expresses support for the developer. I'm absolutely surprised that the admins give this guy a developer's tag when I think he should be banned.
I think this would be a shitty site if everything be banned what people don't like.
I'm also absolutely surprised that you didn't get straight back, instead of crying that you don't like animals
You sound like somebody who's got replaced by a dog.
Oh, and that is my opinion

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I think all bestiality is absolute trash and should be banned, Oh and that is my opinion.
It's good that your opinion (which you do have a right too) does not have the power to take away the right of choice from others. It would be a sad day if someone else's opinion had that power to override your freedom of choice, won't it? To think that you actually took the time to leave what you "like" to enter a thread of something you don't is comparable a straight person wanting to hang out in gay bar but doesn't like gay people and the bar should be closed down. That's more a you problem than an everyone's else problem my friend. This is not an attack on you btw just my thoughts specifically your use of the word "banned".

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
You know you are absolutely right. Interestingly my like count went up a few notches, so I guess many people share the same sentiment as me but are afraid to publicly state it just in case they receive criticism. I think all bestiality is absolute trash and should be banned, Oh and that is my opinion which I'm entitled to express on this forum just like everyone else here that expresses support for the developer. I'm absolutely surprised that the admins give this guy a developer's tag when I think he should be banned.
Having multiple profiles to endorse your own post should not be taken into account. We are not in Reddit here.
The forum group every kinky games, you don't like it then just move on, you don't need to let anybody knows about you not liking the stuff. Personnally I don't like tyrants, extremists, untolerants people, they should be banned from anywhere, but it is a free forum, the proof is you are still not banned even if your post reminded me the three categories.

TailsYcs

Jun 19, 2022
I've seen bad and strange games but this one deserves all the awards, it's poorly made, dull, tasteless, it's almost toxic to play. Sorry but I can not.

2.30 star(s) 16 Votes