2.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
It has potential, but it needs to improve a lot:
-History; It needs a simple prologue that provides context.
-Animations; They are horrible haha, we need to improve and make sure they have fluidity and don't seem so rough or beginner-like, etc.
-Locations; All the houses are the same and on top of that they have errors that make you go through walls, improve towns, etc.
-Models; They are "ugly", they should be polished or changed for better ones, the dog and the gorilla are scary (their eyes seem devilish), the guys are either young adults (between 18 and 24 years old) or you do it like children to look like shotacon (now they look like dwarfs hahaha), women, for my taste, I would add that they have bigger tits and big asses (maybe the person who should have more tits and butt is Terasa /it was translated that way when I did it/, not Ava).
Missions; to improve how they handle themselves, sometimes I had to figure out what to do.

This is what I denoted, later you and others will know.

Reactions: hentai charley

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
Between the loud music at the start that you cant mute and the dog shit english this is so bad that nobody should even think about playing this trash

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I just had to look into this one, purely out of curiosity... Wish I hadn't bothered tbh

This is more like a skeleton of a game intended to be fleshed out later... But later never came.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
:ROFLMAO: who will enjoy Milfs and Girls - DOG's or MC :LOL:

But i Bet on DOGS
#Bigger Penis than MC's

2.20 star(s) 17 Votes