2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Let me guess, the dog is the male protagonist and he's the plotting mastermind who's going to dominate all the MILFs of Mother Village? :rolleyes:

fakejohn

Dec 20, 2017
Why on earth is the classical music tied to Sound Effect, I like Classical Music but by god does is it annoying.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
reminds of a fantastic story
this guy cross bread a shihtzu with a bull dog
and when the pup was born guess what they named it?
BULL SHIT like the rest of the story !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Six0

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It looks like no one really tried to play this, can't find the kennel. Can't do anything without it.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Already got through it.

The kennel is the pile of logs above the house.
I tried them, nothing happened. Must be a very specific target.

EDIT: Got it, but the quest system is wank. What to do all day waiting for evening? Not worth my time. Dev's never fill the days, they just make games tedious and boring.

Reactions: hentai charley

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
That game is meh, the only nice thing are the models and being unique, but execution is lazy as fuck. The dev just used that to grab some dollars, when it got famous due it's niche it abandoned the game.

I'm still waiting for a decent dog bestiality game with actually good corruption and writing. All games I've played are just random content without any connection what so ever. Something like Summer Memories gameplay where the protag has man phobia due kidnap and such is just an example of an actual plot (or at least trying out).

The only game where it tried some fun plot was Dog Fuck Idol, but again, the scenes themselves and corruption progression was lame. Also art was lazy.

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes