2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 3168542
Really?

Well that's interesting, a shame it seems like all the animals have their turn, so it doesn't really seem like it's a harem game :KEK:.By the amount of animals and male npc on that banner this looks more like a fuckfest/voyeur/ntr game

Edit: loikl Gudil From your reactions, I guess if the word cuck is said, you 2 are the first to raise a hand, right? :LUL:

Anyways, since the dev lurks f95 good luck.

What the fuck are you talking about? The "reaction" you seem offended by is because you are giving an opinion about the game without even playing it, otherwise you would know that it is focused 100% on the dog and that the other npc are basically spectators, it has nothing to do with cuck shit, maybe you are the delicate one who already sees ntr for everyone sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: Howdo

watch_pets

Jun 4, 2019
You know you are absolutely right. Interestingly my like count went up a few notches, so I guess many people share the same sentiment as me but are afraid to publicly state it just in case they receive criticism. I think all bestiality is absolute trash and should be banned, Oh and that is my opinion which I'm entitled to express on this forum just like everyone else here that expresses support for the developer. I'm absolutely surprised that the admins give this guy a developer's tag when I think he should be banned.
I would like to ask you a couple of questions. How do you feel about the following:
  1. Breeding/hunting animals to kill for their meat or other products
  2. Testing drugs or cosmetics on animals, using live animals for other scientific experiments
  3. Using animals for entertainment - like fighting, racing, etc.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
That game is meh, the only nice thing are the models and being unique, but execution is lazy as fuck. The dev just used that to grab some dollars, when it got famous due it's niche it abandoned the game.

I'm still waiting for a decent dog bestiality game with actually good corruption and writing. All games I've played are just random content without any connection what so ever. Something like Summer Memories gameplay where the protag has man phobia due kidnap and such is just an example of an actual plot (or at least trying out).

The only game where it tried some fun plot was Dog Fuck Idol, but again, the scenes themselves and corruption progression was lame. Also art was lazy.

I didn't know about the idols, the only 2 bestiality games that I liked were "tentacular" and beast vs bitch 2, both good from my perspective but maybe you won't like them very much since corruption is somewhat fast except maybe in tentacular.

Nov 22, 2018
I really hope there's pregnancy in this game. Want to see some women birth puppies.
Also, since you're stealing women away, could we compensate the males by introducing some female animals they could have sex with, maybe even impregnate? Been wanting at least one game that incorporates MHuman/FBeast.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
ok deletet the game after 30 seconds of playing
why ?
because 1 fact .. when ppl set the ingame sound musik and shit to 0% its supposet to be 0% ...after 30 seconds of playing
musik from ,popps up ultra loud ... and i mean loud ....
just alone this fact is a fact to deinstall a game.
many ppl set the shit sounds of such games to 0% because its either trash musik ultra loud or mega trashy sound .and when ppl set the sound and musik to 0. its supposet to be 0 .. not 10000%...

Reactions: hentai charley

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
why ?
because 1 fact .. when ppl set the ingame sound musik and shit to 0% its supposet to be 0% ...after 30 seconds of playing
many ppl set the shit sounds of such games to 0% because its either trash musik ultra loud or mega trashy sound .and when ppl set the sound and musik to 0. its supposet to be 0 .. not 10000%...
did you try lowering your computer sound?

• Haha
Reactions: Aground9437

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
why ?
1702457474456.gif

You can also delete the music folder

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 14 Votes