Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
The wrestling..i just click the bicep icon fast as i can?...zero instructions...no idea at all
There are 2 stages, each one needs 30 clicks to pass, for the first one you have 9secs and for the 2nd one 6, the good thing is that you can make more than 30 clicks in the 1st stage in order to have an easier task for the 2nd, they sum up. I hope I made myself clear. Lol.

D

Deleted member 2482011

Looks like you have to start from scratch again...

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_ch3.rpy", line 80, in script
lia "My family owned a lot of properties on this place 100 years ago, I believe we still own a big part of it."
Exception: Sayer 'lia' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script_ch3.rpy", line 80, in script
lia "My family owned a lot of properties on this place 100 years ago, I believe we still own a big part of it."
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\motherless-0.03.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\motherless-0.03.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'lia' is not defined.

```

Bianca and Greta too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll be honest, while I enjoyed what was there i'm not getting the point to the plot.

It's been 20 years since she handed him back over. Since then she's had a family of her own and, well, 20 years have passed.

The woman he left behind did more to raise him than Val ever did. Even if they found out who each other was, it's been 20 years (yes I keep bringing that up because it's important) there are no feelings left to warrant an emotional reunion. He was too young for it to matter and too many years have gone by for her to still have any "motherly" love for him.

At the very most it would be a "hey, you once babysat me for 3 years, cool".

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Earlier I posted a comment that ended up harsher than I had intended when I started typing it. To those that read it and to Mr. Mister, I apologize. I deleted it.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Mega link for Android not installing. Tried on two phones but saying app not installed

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'll be honest, while I enjoyed what was there i'm not getting the point to the plot.

It's been 20 years since she handed him back over. Since then she's had a family of her own and, well, 20 years have passed.

The woman he left behind did more to raise him than Val ever did. Even if they found out who each other was, it's been 20 years (yes I keep bringing that up because it's important) there are no feelings left to warrant an emotional reunion. He was too young for it to matter and too many years have gone by for her to still have any "motherly" love for him.

At the very most it would be a "hey, you once babysat me for 3 years, cool".
Your point may be valid from his point of view Avaron, from her pov it was likely a big trauma and those emotions are just as alive in her as they were 20 years ago including her love for that baby. It might even have been magnified over time as one of the few good things happened to her. Not like she had a calm life where she could handle and get over it. :)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Mr.Mister Dude its not that hard just add 999 save page like all Renpy games I'm seeing you make 30 page but still no good. And you could add hands for night scenes. That moving boobs without hands looks like ghosted and creppy :D

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Your point may be valid from his point of view Avaron, from her pov it was likely a big trauma and those emotions are just as alive in her as they were 20 years ago including her love for that baby. It might even have been magnified over time as one of the few good things happened to her. Not like she had a calm life where she could handle and get over it. :)
Sweetness, I like you dearly but in this i'll argue.

She was rich and had resources, if she cared as much as she said she did then she would have at east kept tabs him even at a distance.

The simple fact he wasn't where he was supposed to be should have sent up alarm bells yet she did nothing.

It's a big glaring plot hole.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sweetness, I like you dearly but in this i'll argue.

She was rich and had resources, if she cared as much as she said she did then she would have at east kept tabs him even at a distance.

The simple fact he wasn't where he was supposed to be should have sent up alarm bells yet she did nothing.

It's a big glaring plot hole.
That might be a plothole, then again I would argue I know more about PTSS as you do and how weird people can behave under its influence. Hiding from something and obsessing over it at the same time and even having daily nightmares of it while not being able to remember consciously. Do remember the ex kept her drugged and in depression for a very long time. So her behaviour might well be more logical from her pov as you think, though it is not such for a healthy person. It is not a sign of great mental health though, no.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
That might be a plothole, then again I would argue I know more about PTSS as you do and how weird people can behave under its influence. Hiding from something and obsessing over it at the same time and even having daily nightmares of it while not being able to remember consciously. Do remember the ex kept her drugged and in depression for a very long time. So her behaviour might well be more logical from her pov as you think, though it is not such for a healthy person. It is not a sign of great mental health though, no.
You are talking about the situation between MC and her, so I ask: in this new update there is already a situation when she finds out that it is him? or still know nothing?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You are talking about the situation between MC and her, so I ask: in this new update there is already a situation when she finds out that it is him? or still know nothing?
Not sure, still need to play this update myself. There have been a few very interesting games updated last 24h. :p

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Not sure, still need to play this update myself. There have been a few very interesting games updated last 24h. :p
Okay, I thought you already played. :p I admit that a lot of good games came out recently, I don't know what to play first. But I think I'll choose CoBD.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, I thought you already played. :p I admit that a lot of good games came out recently, I don't know what to play first. But I think I'll choose CoBD.
Same here, my remarks were just based upon what was already shown in update before, remember he is there at least partially to help her deal with those issues she has from a professional pov. Just it was not expected he was male and certainly not to be that child. Of course he has some issues of himself to deal with as well it seems.

Reactions: Qmil679
3.50 star(s) 124 Votes