Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Just me, I Used a non-approved File Host, so they blocked or deleted some of my posts for the WT Mods, you can offend other people here they don't do anything to you, but using a non-approved file host can get you canceled.

Sorry for the trouble, but's it's the staff's decision, I'm against the way they do some stuff here, but I do respect some of their members.
I can't think of it. Basically 90% of guys here including me are 100% taking stuff here for free. While you modders, game compressor, and donors and other non staff also working, basically for free. I try to be humble at the best of my capabilities because I know the our dev here(And most devs are out here) Mr.Mister provides support in any way possible while giving free stuff and just hoping to get support. It's just over my head.

I know staff member too are doing and do very best of their capabilities but cancel or deleting someone work, I don't know. Too harsh according to me. I am not challenging anyone pov but just putting forward my own pov.

Joker Leader : I hope the best for you and good luck.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
not sure if this has been pointed out yet(didn't see it when I checked), but there is a math error that involve the matriarch being 62 yrs old. If MC's dad is 45 and she was 16 when she had him that means she is 61(a year younger) so that is either a typo or math error.

edit: that was when uncle was born. is the older brother by 1 yr. so she was 17 by bad it right lol.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I can't think of it. Basically 90% of guys here including me are 100% taking stuff here for free. While you modders, game compressor, and donors and other non staff also working, basically for free. I try to be humble at the best of my capabilities because I know the our dev here(And most devs are out here) Mr.Mister provides support in any way possible while giving free stuff and just hoping to get support. It's just over my head.

I know staff member too are doing and do very best of their capabilities but cancel or deleting someone work, I don't know. Too harsh according to me. I am not challenging anyone pov but just putting forward my own pov.

Joker Leader : I hope the best for you and good luck.
Thank you

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I would appreciate the Dev responding. Detected by Windows Defender. (I love your previous work!)
Then you'll probably better of asking in the mods own thread.

I tried redownloading to check and i don't get any warnings from WD or Bitdefender and since it is fairly common problem with Renpy games giving false positives.
^
|
this...
also ... if there were any viruses added .. you think the person who creates those files would say
"yea viruses here for everyone come and get them"
so..at least in my opinion what you want is not a answer from dev or modder you want answers from people who use those addons...or that game...
Also I can say that there is no virus , you're just getting a false pozitive.

3.50 star(s) 121 Votes