0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Just an observation...

The number of girls are growing in leaps and bounds. So far I have no complaints as they are introduced into the story well, and in meaningful and interesting ways, and they have stories and backgrounds to them--they are not cardboards with pretty faces.

What I'm trying to say is right now you have quality that is keeping up with quantity. Which is great. But I fear you might not be able to keep up the pace. In which case please remember "quality over quantity" is always best. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
See, I knew you'd get me.

I'll tell you why I mock in this particular instance .... we all know, it's set in stone, the gods themselves have decreed it that Gis will end up with the MC.

That is an indisputable fact, it's been that way since her glorious bosom was first shown to us, there is no other outcome to that scenario.

There is no way that the dev would risk a game he's poured his heart and soul into by having her swap spit or any other bodily fluid with another man...

A date is talking.

Y'all getting pissed over a potential conversation.

It's a bit much.
You're right and usually i agree with your view points especially since f95zone tends to bring out the incel crowd but the problem about this specific scene is that he's basically hyped Giselle up as the true "mother" / character and endgame love interest. Then on top of that you have Priya basically calling him a little boy and wanting to hook his mom up with a "real man" right in front of him (which btw is also way out of Priya's character) which makes the scene even more meaningless but the dev knows what he's doing, he's wanting to push some buttons, he wants to push that relationship forward and he's chosen this way to do it.

My original post was just me saying that regardless of what he could of done with other LI's what he does with Giselle could literally make or break his game, people are super attached to that character and that's just the way it is especially since that's the way he built that character up and don't say she didn't have to be an LI because if that was the case he could of had her hook up with someone back at the start of the game or when that topic originally came up while she was living with her mom/sister or he could of left her in her original state as the career driven women she was originally introduced to us as.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
don't say she didn't have to be an LI
I never said anything of the sort nor thought it, I even said she was set to be a love interest.

We all know she would never go with another man, she hasn't been with one since hers died and since then the build between her and the MC has been on.

We know the dev wouldn't have her go off with someone else, there are so many other women he could have done that with but that's not the kind of game this is so why a few people think he would start now baffles me.

My one and only point is the level of anger people are showing over a non issue is beyond weird.

Even if the dev was to send her on a date with someone it would literally be words, nothing else would happen so people are threatening to quit a game over what would potentially be a conversation.

We all get attached to characters but there is a point where you read something and think "yeah, maybe that's a bit much, may want to pump the breaks there". There is no way I can read that and think "yep, that is sane and rational thinking" because it isn't, it's weird.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You're right and usually i agree with your view points especially since f95zone tends to bring out the incel crowd but the problem about this specific scene is that he's basically hyped Giselle up as the true "mother" / character and endgame love interest. Then on top of that you have Priya basically calling him a little boy and wanting to hook his mom up with a "real man" right in front of him (which btw is also way out of Priya's character) which makes the scene even more meaningless but the dev knows what he's doing, he's wanting to push some buttons, he wants to push that relationship forward and he's chosen this way to do it.

My original post was just me saying that regardless of what he could of done with other LI's what he does with Giselle could literally make or break his game, people are super attached to that character and that's just the way it is especially since that's the way he built that character up and don't say she didn't have to be an LI because if that was the case he could of had her hook up with someone back when that topic originally came up when she was living with her mom/sister or he could of left her in her original state as the career driven women she was originally introduced to us as.
Besides why play the jealousy angle again with Giselle, we already know it will be a failed date. It just feels like more unneeded annoying stalling that she first would need another few failed dates before Sunny or her would be able to accept they want each other ..... It is just further unneeded complications that neither char needs, it will not be suddenly be more realistic that she might be interested in Sunny as a romantic or sexual partner if she has 20 failed dates before she realizes she is attracted to him.

Just as that Nat does not have to get turned on by being watched to get to realize that she might want to continue the relation she unknowingly started with her son. Her being a sexual beast or having a sex drive does not make it more realistic, but less realistic she would want to. If anyone or anything can scratch her itch, why would she do it with her son if she thinks incest is bad as she seems to do?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I never said anything of the sort nor thought it, I even said she was set to be a love interest.

We all know she would never go with another man, she hasn't been with one since hers died and since then the build between her and the MC has been on.

We know the dev wouldn't have her go off with someone else, there are so many other women he could have done that with but that's not the kind of game this is so why a few people think he would start now baffles me.

My one and only point is the level of anger people are showing over a non issue is beyond weird.

Even if the dev was to send her on a date with someone it would literally be words, nothing else would happen so people are threatening to quit a game over what would potentially be a conversation.

We all get attached to characters but there is a point where you read something and think "yeah, maybe that's a bit much, may want to pump the breaks there". There is no way I can read that and think "yep, that is sane and rational thinking" because it isn't, it's weird.
Yup the f95 playerbase isn't the best in that regard, it seems like half the people on here are young and haven't actually experienced real world relationships, go check out summer of mia 2, people we're screaming NTR over something a character did 20 years ago, yeah it was that bad. My point was basically just saying that he can get away with a lot (like the stripper scene) with any other LI and yeah a few people might quit but it wouldn't kill the game like it would if he did the same with Giselle. Every game has its "trademark" girl and Giselle is just that for this one.

Or i'm just talking out of my ass and Giselle isn't as popular as i think she is, who knows.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Besides why play the jealousy angle again with Giselle, we already know it will be a failed date. It just feels like more unneeded annoying stalling that she first would need another few failed dates before Sunny or her would be able to accept they want each other ..... It is just further unneeded complications that neither char needs, it will not be suddenly be more realistic that she might be interested in Sunny as a romantic or sexual partner if she has 20 failed dates before she realizes she is attracted to him.

Just as that Nat does not have to get turned on by being watched to get to realize that she might want to continue the relation she unknowingly started with her son. Her being a sexual beast or having a sex drive does not make it more realistic, but less realistic she would want to. If anyone or anything can scratch her itch, why would she do it with her son if she thinks incest is bad as he seems to do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The whole stuff with Priya in this update made me think she's more snobbish then i originally thought. Just from what she said in her conversation with Giselle we can assume that she's an elitist and looks down on people who aren't in her class. I had more of an issue with everything Priya did this update then Giselle getting a date. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
The whole stuff with Priya in this update made me think she's more snobbish then i originally thought. Just from what she said in her conversation with Giselle we can assume that she's an elitist and looks down upon people who aren't in her class. I had more of an issue with everything Priya did this update then Giselle getting a date. :ROFLMAO:
Priya needs Tame level 10 ( Tame Beast is a hunter ability learned at level 10. ) lol ;D

Reactions: Avaron1974

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yup the f95 playerbase isn't the best in that regard, it seems like half the people on here are young and haven't actually experienced real world relationships, go check out summer of mia 2, people we're screaming NTR over something a character did 20 years ago, yeah it was that bad. My point was basically just saying that he can get away with a lot (like the stripper scene) with any other LI and yeah a few people might quit but it wouldn't kill the game like it would if he did the same with Giselle. Every game has its "trademark" girl and Giselle is just that for this one.

Or i'm just talking out of my ass and Giselle isn't as popular as i think she is, who knows.
I fully disagree with you about summer with Mia 2, for me that was a super turnoff and makes romancing the aunt in that game very unlikely. Just as I would not romance someone who is into being dpéd in real life either and more or less sells her body to get better results, I also will not do so as a MC. Dev intended it as very avoidable and half joke, still it did not help her for those who do not like that and if she had been so called with a pony and a horse it would have turned off different players from her again. :p Still to make a game that you say is about romancing certain ladies and then have first sex scene be a dp is like saying you make a game for lesbian audience and then first scene even if is a fantasy would be a FM scene. Big part of your intended audience would not be impressed either I bet. :p

I know my limits quite well also IRL about things like that and what I can accept in a relation with a woman and what are non negotiable things that make me unhappy and her as well by holding her to those limits. Better not to start such relations at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I fully disagree with you about summer with Mia 2, for me that was a super turnoff and makes romancing the aunt in that game very unlikely. Just as I would not romance someone who is into being dpéd in real life either and more or less sells her body to get better results, I also will not do so as a MC. Dev intended it as very avoidable and half joke, still it did not help her for those who do not like that and if she had been so called with a pony and a horse it would have turned off different players from her again. :p Still to make a game that you say is about romancing certain ladies and then have first sex scene be a dp is like saying you make a game for lesbian audience and then first scene even if is a fantasy would be a FM scene. Big part of your intended audience would not be impressed either I bet. :p

I know my limits quite well also IRL about things like that and what I can accept in a relation with a woman and what are non negotiable things that make me unhappy and her as well by holding her to those limits. Better not to start such relations at all.
Or you could just not ask her about the story.

Considering he went out of his way to cater to the crowd he is after the first game was a fuck for all and people still whine.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or you could just not ask her about the story.

Considering he went out of his way to cater to the crowd he is after the first game was a fuck for all and people still whine.
So you would say same to fans playing a lesbian game, that would complain about first sex scene being F/M. You should not have asked her for her past with a very vague desription what might be there and certainly not one that indicated dp, gangbang, bestiality, hard femdom or maledom, prostitution or whatever. One might have expected it could be a one on one scene with a male from past yes, but more?, besides you do not have to ask her to know about those first two sex scenes in game, just opening the thread and checking what the game is about a bit and you know exactly what happened in those scenes. You do not even have to download the game for that.

Especially with a team as experienced as that (it is neither their first or second game) they should have known way better and known content like that would have an impact especially in a game you try to sell as romantic to include that as first sex scenes. So no, I had little sympathy in that game for the devs about the whining, in some other games that sympathy is way bigger.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
We should probably stop getting off topic with another game being mentioned in this thread, i only brought it up due to the relation it has with the f95 playerbase which was another offshot of my original point into the whole Giselle conversation.

EDIT: I deleted my previous post, didn't want people thinking i was talking about THIS MC and not THAT MC.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't care if you palm me for calling out dumb shit and that's exactly what it is regardless of the mental gymnastics you do to try and justify it.

It's a conversation about her sex life when she was younger, it's optional, there is no way i'll ever agree that whining over optional content is justified.

You know damn well what the conversation is going to be about, she makes it painfully obvious.
That is after you go beyond the warning, at the time of the warning you only know it is about sex. Now this is a game that was targeted at romance game lovers, confirmed by dev even after those scenes were in.

Why in the blazing hells would you put scenes like that in such a game anyway, besides annoying most of the players of that genre with the first sex scenes in game instead of making them happy, a way too vague warning that would be the scene shown and what it was about and then not expect a shitstorm of whining? That is why I said I have little sympathy for the devs.

Sure if you want to make a game about women as sexual beasts that fuck everything those scenes fit and almost nobody would have whined about them. Now if the dev would have had balls and said he added the scenes as fan service for high paying patrons and that fans of the other genre would better stay away I could have respected that, as it was done, no not really whether those scenes are forced or so called optional.

Last edited:

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i started a new save and got to the point where u look through the window of lia's room and u have a choice to help her but i just get an error and i hit ignore and it skips the seen?

• Thinking Face

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
The dev is a major league BLUE-BALLER dragging out the biological mother/step mother threesome yet another update! The MC however had the unexpected stamina to bang the bejeebers out of three generations of Helga's family in a foursome fuckfest but not his moms?!

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
The dev is a major league BLUE-BALLER dragging out the biological mother/step mother threesome yet another update! The MC however had the unexpected stamina to bang the bejeebers out of three generations of Helga's family in a foursome fuckfest but not his moms?!
Oh well, the situation is kinda awkward for them, a bit shameful. So in order to make it "more credible" there has to be a guilty feeling involved, some kind of punishment. lol

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- MotherlessS2v0.16.3.0+Joker Leader's WT mod

Motherless V 0.11.4+Joker Leader's WT mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 121 Votes