BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Loved the update
awesome work as always...and I thank you for ... well for that awesome scene :p you know which one I'm refering to :p not gonna say much but let's say ... I loved we could make them happy :p *wink wink*
and the story is continuing nicely... awesome VN!!!!
Keep up the amazing work

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Motherless [v0.11.4.3] [Mr.Mister] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.28 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.53 GB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 3.25 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.50 GB
- - - -

PS: For people who downloaded v0.11.4.0
Update from v0.11.4.0 to v0.11.4.3: - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Added more mirror and hope one will work for you.
Can I get this link once again. Deleted my file by mistake

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Mr.Mister a little behind here, but man why hurt your game with one scene?

That shit with Pink is just terrible.
Nevermind the mini-game (gah)
But the bitch sets him up, doesn't apologise, makes out that the thug is the good guy and the MC is an asshole for defending himself. The MC just takes it and apologises for beating him and generally acts like some little puppy that did wrong.

It's even worse when she reveals that she wasn't even forced into it, but did so willingly because the big bad baddie begged her to. There is no remorse in her at all. To top it off she then sits on the lap of the guy she just betrayed and setup and gets all comfy and lovely like she did nothing wrong. And the mc's fine with it.. Maybe the big guy hit him too hard and he has very short term memory loss. I know you've shown and made the MC out to be a nice and decent character, but that scene he's not nice or decent, just pathetic. There should have have been some anger and outrage on his part and at least getting a decent apology out of her. Sorry but that is just weak-sauce man.

Once she sat on his lap I just enabled skip unread to get through the scene. But the ultimate deal breaker is the that you can't refuse her and end up fucking her after all that. Right now I don't even want to see or talk to her. Nope hard pass.

Alt+F4 moment right there.

Such a bummer because after these two it was looking to be a great update.

Edited: Made it less angry rant.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, I agree about Pink.

I'm starting to dislike Pink. It wasn't good of her to set up MC... And it's not the first time even.

MC forgives too easily, I would have left and started avoiding Pink. Fuck that.

She likes and maybe even loves MC, he helped her.

But still she so easily agreed to help this bandit and set him up.

Mr.Mister a little behind here, but man why hurt your game with one scene?

That shit with Pink is just terrible.
Nevermind the mini-game (gah)
But the bitch sets him up, doesn't apologise, makes out that the thug is the good guy and the MC is an asshole for defending himself. The MC just takes it and apologises for beating him and generally acts like some little puppy that did wrong.

It's even worse when she reveals that she wasn't even forced into it, but did so willingly because the big bad baddie begged her to. There is no remorse in her at all. To top it off she then sits on the lap of the guy she just betrayed and setup and gets all comfy and lovely like she did nothing wrong. And the mc's fine with it.. Maybe the big guy hit him too hard and he has very short term memory loss. I know you've shown and made the MC out to be a nice and decent character, but that scene he's not nice or decent, just pathetic. There should have have been some anger and outrage on his part and at least getting a decent apology out of her. Sorry but that is just weak-sauce man.

Once she sat on his lap I just enabled skip unread to get through the scene. But the ultimate deal breaker is the that you can't refuse her and end up fucking her after all that. Right now I don't even want to see or talk to her. Nope hard pass.

Alt+F4 moment right there.

Such a bummer because after these two it was looking to be a great update.

Edited: Made it less angry rant.

3.50 star(s) 121 Votes