Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Frontpage has been updated but someone unhid the android links which are from the previous version.
PC and MAC are the only links updated. ;)

I'll make an small patch to change some images from domenica's scene and fix some errors on the name changer. ;)

Last edited:

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
My face when I saw the "save your game now" after talking with Florencia :cry: (I shouted at the heavens and then cried lol). I am expecting the nastiest sex scene with her Mr.Mister ! Sunny better be pounding her as she begs for his heir! :devilish:
Hopefully that royal seed can still get her pregnant!! :LOL:

Eating his other grandmas ass before giving her the fuck of her life was really good though!

On another note, that'd be cool if we could choose any woman we want to be our partner for the ascension. Maybe it could effect other people?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Mister it was a short but great update:love:. With the new map I'm on the fence until you do a few more updates with it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Great update, love the map feature it organizes and list all the women the MC encountered and may go back to see how they are doing. Also is Mirella now officially been knocked up cause their was no indication except for the dialogue exchange?

• Red Heart

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version v0.14.1.1 542MB
PC:

MAC:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev updated the thread and mods were not involved ... then adding stuff to the OP
did not change the version after dev original release ... so no promotion.
Just a guess.

• Sad
3.50 star(s) 121 Votes