matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I never thought refusing a bj can be such a big mistake and lead to a game over.o_O
you break my heart mr.mister, I wasn't prepared for something like this. :oops:

it's been a while since i played the game, fresh start with season one and completely forgotten what a feisty one evangeline can be. :devilish:

hmm, i better watch this one and and consider my decisions wiser. :unsure: :sneaky:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
That was an interesting update, I was trying to think if that on the same day since I was looking at the version number.

Looking forward for the next update, of course anything could :unsure: happen.;) Mr.Mister is full of interesting surprises. :eek:

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I never thought refusing a bj can be such a big mistake and lead to a game over.o_O
you break my heart mr.mister, I wasn't prepared for something like this. :oops:

it's been a while since i played the game, fresh start with season one and completely forgotten what a feisty one evangeline can be. :devilish:

hmm, i better watch this one and and consider my decisions wiser. :unsure: :sneaky:
Yeah, not only Mr.Mister is a interesting, sneaky developer for this game. We just need to learn to watch our decisions for the paths of this VN. It not the only VN does a path like that ;) There been other VNs that if you choose the wrong path, it ends sooner than expected. Which is why I usually make saves for each :unsure: decision in case I lose a few brain cells o_O for choosing the wrong decision to lean me to the evil ending.:mad:

Overall, I truly believe he did a reasonable great job delivering the VN story.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Red Heart

Slazies

Apr 29, 2019
now... i can't progress with the noona

are u sure u already check the game beforehand mr dev?

i can't upload the save because in the folder android/data

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
First go to Prefeences (on the main menu or in game) scroll down to the bottom Map Mode will be right under Anal Sex Scenes. Click the disabled if you want to turn it off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've turned my map mode off since I did the aunt and the end events out of order in v0.14.2 and was thinking something was wrong. I'll turn the map back on once Mr.Mister finishes the game but until then I'd rather not thing something is broken if I went out of order again.;)
Thanks. It worked, though I had to go through the scenes I already did with it on. I'm just going to keep it off so it plays like a typical Renpy VN. Still haven't gotten to the end - this is a big update!

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
now... i can't progress with the noona

are u sure u already check the game beforehand mr dev?

i can't upload the save because in the folder android/data
Disable the map mode, load a previous save. It has worked for others. ;)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I was hoping the official partner would be the blonde sister in the family. She's hottest. But then as next in line and eventually the boss he's allowed to fuck any woman.

• I just jizzed my pants

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
can I get an explanation with screen shots on how to set relationships is the character menu with screen shots I have clicked on all of them and cant find what i need to click

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
How do I get the incest content
It's all fill in the blank so when in season one the sleeping with Natassja and MC just thinks to himself "I just slept with my ___." It give you the option to write in what you want it to be like mom or mother. That goes for all of the other's they be a option for you to fill in what they call MC and MC to call them.

• Red Heart

war117

Nov 9, 2017
It's all fill in the blank so when in season one the sleeping with Natassja and MC just thinks to himself "I just slept with my ___." It give you the option to write in what you want it to be like mom or mother. That goes for all of the other's they be a option for you to fill in what they call MC and MC to call them.
What about season two do I have to do the same for that because I’m really confused on the family tree in this game so I need a bit of help

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Great little update! I loved it, just wished we got a hot, sexy 5-some at the end with the mom, aunties and grandmother, lol. :love: Seeing them all in bed together, presumably naked or almost naked was waaaayy to tempting to pass up. Looking forward to some more milf and gilf love, even though this update was all about the older ladies. Can't wait to check in with the rest of the family! (y)

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Mr.Mister I wonder if Roxanne's mom Amanda will have time to fall in love with Sam before the end of the game :unsure: ? I think one hookup is enough for this. The poor woman seems to have never known what good sex is, but will Sam have enough time, since he is in great demand? Who knows what might happen the next time he visits Roxanne and Ginny;)

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes