Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
I guess a relationship patch could come handy, I'll what I can do... ;)
It definitely would; I've found myself having to define relationships a couple of times which was a little time-consuming, especially after I had trouble with loading my saves before. It doesn't take too long, but it'd be nice to play without establishing every character's relationship with Sunny often; doing it once should be enough. Anyway, thank you for considering this, really, you're a great dev :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
can someone please make a list /a file where the real relationships to the women in the game are explained (not the FRIEND crap for patreon) its too confusing especial when u meet a woman again in part 2 that u have seen in part 1 and now u should type the relation to you
Yeah, when I don't play this for a bit I have a hell of a time remembering half the women. lol

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, when I don't play this for a bit I have a hell of a time remembering half the women. lol
I know that's why I had to make a list and family tree's to know who is related to who.:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
I know that's why I had to make a list and family tree's to know who is related to who.:KEK:
Nice.

It doesn't help that in my save I'm sure I have sisters labeled as different things because I forgot. Makes it needlessly confusing for me.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
For some reason the game now seems to be all over the place. I loaded an autosave, from the warehouse scene with the two aunts (Nat's sisters), and after it ended I got a wait for the next update screen. Then I loaded a save from supposedly earlier, from the Drusilla sex scene, whereafter I saw the Giacomo and his brother thing, MC explaining to Val what happened to her, Shaniqa, and the update ended where we meet with Moon and she leaves with Giselle and her mom is in the house, but I haven't seen the warehouse scene with the aunts that way.

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Suggestion able to rename relationships in options or in gallery. On Android secondary save location so that don't have to start all over after install

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I have a playthrough with MC calling every girl Breeder 1, Breeder 2 and so on ;):KEK:
I am curios what is he most entertaining name/relations paring that people can come up with. There is so much potential with games like these that is often waisted on the "standard" and mundane parings.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so this update is only sex with shaniqua ands dad speaking with that motherfuker of his brother? pretty short...and i hope there will be no more new womens and focus on realtioinship with the womans we had..expecially our girlfriend and his fgamily and our 2 moms

• Thinking Face

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
so this update is only sex with shaniqua ands dad speaking with that motherfuker of his brother? pretty short...and i hope there will be no more new womens and focus on realtioinship with the womans we had..expecially our girlfriend and his fgamily and our 2 moms
These are the scenes:
1661037680557.png

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
You must've rejected the girls who were in the update that you didn't get to see

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
For some reason the game now seems to be all over the place. I loaded an autosave, from the warehouse scene with the two aunts (Nat's sisters), and after it ended I got a wait for the next update screen. Then I loaded a save from supposedly earlier, from the Drusilla sex scene, whereafter I saw the Giacomo and his brother thing, MC explaining to Val what happened to her, Shaniqa, and the update ended where we meet with Moon and she leaves with Giselle and her mom is in the house, but I haven't seen the warehouse scene with the aunts that way.
Well the Drusilla scene is an update or two after the aunts scene at the warehouse. I did notice when I loaded a previous save and chose a different option just to see the outcome, then loaded and newer save, that different path I chose became active somehow, so I closed the game to retain my original choice. Maybe that's what you're referring to?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
i mean if therer will be a new girl every update, there will be no content with our old lads..
I think the last new girl was Drusila and with (Mr.mister can correct me) entering into the last few updates. There should be only the girls that have been in the game already making a return.

• I just jizzed my pants
3.50 star(s) 121 Votes