joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Is that a trick question? I mean, it's an incest harem game, unless you do some funky stuff with naming relations. :unsure:
I suppose you could make it what you want, but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the biggest family fun times ever created. ;)
Once played a game and switched the "room mate" and "Landlord" to the invers conclusion was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Thanks,that was fixed.
I think I found another bug,while I was playing the game I saw that this animation View attachment 1938536 was locked so I played that scene again but the animation still was locked.So I guess this is another bug in the animation gallery.
It's fixed too, you just need to play that scene to unlock it. The fix is not a gallery unlocker, it just fixes a couple of typos that were preventing those videos from unlocking. ;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
how put save to season 2?
If your asking how to take your saves from season 1 to season 2? You don't take the saves but a save file with all your choices and the names you choose will be made when you play to the very end of season 1 right before it takes you to the main menu. All you'll need to do in season 2 is start a new game (you might want to turn off the map mode since you might run into a lopping).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
If your asking how to take your saves from season 1 to season 2? You don't take the saves but a save file with all your choices and the names you choose will be made when you play to the very end of season 1 right before it takes you to the main menu. All you'll need to do in season 2 is start a new game (you might want to turn off the map mode since you might run into a lopping).
ahhh i used mod

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.15.3.1, so back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really been enjoying this game, thank you so very much for this, and looking forward for more.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Just started playing and I got to say, this is some retarded logic right here.. Just because a child is spoiled doesn't mean any of that is true, it depends on how they're raised. This whole situation really bothered me, this woman who abandoned her kid had no right to have feelings about it anyways. And why would this dumb bitch just believe everything from this guy & trust him and not her friend? This whole intro is really making me not like this game.. You would think that she would have kept in touch with her after all she's done for her, but after abandoning her kid her just cuts off all contact? And then she actually thinks she has the right to come now and fuck the kids life, she's a disguising woman. DumbBitch.png

Reactions: HansDampf788

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Just started playing and I got to say, this is some retarded logic right here.. Just because a child is spoiled doesn't mean any of that is true, it depends on how they're raised. This whole situation really bothered me, this woman who abandoned her kid had no right to have feelings about it anyways. And why would this dumb bitch just believe everything from this guy & trust him and not her friend? This whole intro is really making me not like this game.. You would think that she would have kept in touch with her after all she's done for her, but after abandoning her kid her just cuts off all contact? And then she actually thinks she has the right to come now and fuck the kids life, she's a disguising woman. View attachment 1941190
No, she isn't.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Just started playing and I got to say, this is some retarded logic right here.. Just because a child is spoiled doesn't mean any of that is true, it depends on how they're raised. This whole situation really bothered me, this woman who abandoned her kid had no right to have feelings about it anyways. And why would this dumb bitch just believe everything from this guy & trust him and not her friend? This whole intro is really making me not like this game.. You would think that she would have kept in touch with her after all she's done for her, but after abandoning her kid her just cuts off all contact? And then she actually thinks she has the right to come now and fuck the kids life, she's a disguising woman. View attachment 1941190
She is dumb, young, naïve, and foolish that's true. She trusts a man she shouldn't, like many people do at times. She isn't a perfect character, and she makes some mistakes, but that doesn't make her a disgusting person, just a flawed one. Give her character and the story time to grow, you'll be glad you did. It has a rough start, but the story doesn't stay there.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
She is dumb, young, naïve, and foolish that's true. She trusts a man she shouldn't, like many people do at times. She isn't a perfect character, and she makes some mistakes, but that doesn't make her a disgusting person, just a flawed one. Give her character and the story time to grow, you'll be glad you did. It has a rough start, but the story doesn't stay there.
Maybe if she bothered to even check in on him even once in those ten years she abandoned him for the second time I would think better of her, but for me her being young, naïve, and foolish can't excuse that. Ill keep playing though, Kelly & Gissell made up for some of that bullshit lol

Reactions: HansDampf788
3.50 star(s) 121 Votes