3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
eliminating anything preventing it from being available to the public.
I'm new to this game so please explain what is preventing it from being available to the public. Is it password protected or something else?

If you are talking about it not being posted here yet that is very different from being cracked.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
" If you are talking about it not being posted here yet that is very different from being cracked. "
that is why " cracked/leaked! "

all i know is that it has some sort of digital protection.

Attention! Now a special launcher is used to start the game. Every time you run the game, you need the internet. Detailed instructions for launching will be in the root folder of the game. Just in case, I will duplicate it here.

!!! An internet connection is required to run the game.

!!! You need to run the game only through MBF RU.exe. After the first launch, an encrypted key is saved on your computer with one activation by your email. To avoid losing access, do not share your activation email with others and do not delete this key.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The videos play poorly in game. They stutter and act like they are being streamed with a slow internet connection. If I play them from the folders they work great. Is this a problem with the game engine and is there a way to fix it? I have a high end gaming PC running Windows 10 64-bit. I don't have any issues playing WebM videos or any other video formats outside of this game.

Mar 29, 2018
The videos play poorly in game. They stutter and act like they are being streamed with a slow internet connection. If I play them from the folders they work great. Is this a problem with the game engine and is there a way to fix it? I have a high end gaming PC running Windows 10 64-bit. I don't have any issues playing WebM videos or any other video formats outside of this game.
Seems to be some weird engine problem. Sometimes they stutter but other times they work just fine. No clue what causes it. Only advice I can give is just save, exit and restart see if that helps.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Seems to be some weird engine problem. Sometimes they stutter but other times they work just fine. No clue what causes it. Only advice I can give is just save, exit and restart see if that helps.
Good to see you friend. Between the video stutter problem and the MTL English, it makes the game difficult to enjoy.

Reactions: mememeandmyself

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
drm is so non-christian move!

---
i made a request for 0.16 ... but no results... i wonder how 0.15 was leaked then...was it protected as well? was it cracked by some good samarithan who dissapeared afterwards (and nobody else bothered) ?

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
I dont think anyone ever posted a version of 16 for anyone to even attempt to crack. I find it odd that 15 was cracked then everyone who could crack it lost interest in the game all at one time.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
I dont think anyone ever posted a version of 16 for anyone to even attempt to crack. I find it odd that 15 was cracked then everyone who could crack it lost interest in the game all at one time.
Eh, not that hard to see why

.1 - .15: regular download
.16 +: drm

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
sooooo is that update of the thread wich says mbf 16... the mbf16 version and u can play it ???? or is it just the mbf 15 version with the patchnotes for 16 updatet ???? i m a bit confused ???

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
sooooo is that update of the thread wich says mbf 16... the mbf16 version and u can play it ???? or is it just the mbf 15 version with the patchnotes for 16 updatet ???? i m a bit confused ???
mbf17 is out, so mbf 16 must be free

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes