3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

cobaia2392

Sep 10, 2016
I have a problem with progression, I am doing mom and following the guide. It says go into the parents room several times and see them not doing sex, after it says they are having sexual problems and are just sleeping.
Then it says i need to masturbate in MCs room but there is no prompt for that, i can't do that.
Go to your room in the 19-20 and the option will appear, if i remember well.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
so that pinkish info picture on the right is only for v16 new quests...
weridly i opened some quest with vika and pauline ...and it is not listed anywhere... though i think it is an old one... not sure...but i think i remember that sort of bugs when playing v15.

any walkth-s for v16? like how to progress with elvira after gym ...cannot run into anything
can i start all 4 quests at the same time ? have a feeling that each next one requrires completion of previous...

Last edited:

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
in a jamals quest for mom, i have defeated the first opponent but i am not able to find a scene with the second opponent inn hall.What to do?

Aryan1995

Aug 18, 2019
I do not get this interface at all. How to know if I am using the new version. Coz I still feel m play

Img the old game
What do you mean by this? I downloaded the game from the front link and I still get the interface same as the old game with no changes in quest. Is there other link for images?

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
also stuck after Angelina sees you and Sevtlana (in the .16 update), you go back to Angelina's room have sex and unsure where the next trigger is.

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
what to do after completing jamals gang quest?? are there any other events after that or should I use cheat for 0.16?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I don't understand saves.
I have 4 saves in the folder in documents, they are all new from today.
But they won't show up when I try to load.
These are saves I have done through me playing, not ones I downloaded.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
how does it continue after jamal ??? saved alle 3 of them ... there was a short szene where father fucks mother but jamal still in the house and i cannot find any new quests ??? except for the mbf16 quest where u jump to the new content... ??? do i miss something ???

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes