3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Go 2 step up & try the link i gave... You download the hole 6Gb....
Finally It has worked. Tried download over night and again it failed but this time it gave me the option to resume so did that and after 40 mins it worked.....

Hope the game is worth the hassle now :)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Is there an enhanced translation anywhere? The text in the OP images looks pretty awful.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
how to start vika second quest ??? please tell
From Rookoor135: Not sure where you are stuck at, but her 2nd quest requires you to do the What if quest after you finish dad and marina's quest. Super not intuitive and not listed on the walkthrough anywhere ingame, only reason I knew it was from this thread.

Reactions: cool2505

zxDARKzx

Sep 12, 2017
there are passages in the game, read carefully, and so I will say that it is necessary to complete all the tasks of Marina

cool2505

Jan 25, 2022
From Rookoor135: Not sure where you are stuck at, but her 2nd quest requires you to do the What if quest after you finish dad and marina's quest. Super not intuitive and not listed on the walkthrough anywhere ingame, only reason I knew it was from this thread.
i have completed all the quest of main character {home characters} except viki 2nd quest?
and please tell how to get a car

Eikes

Jul 23, 2017
How tf do I catch the father and Marina. I checked the office for 5 days straight and every hour of the day and nothing happens? Do I have to do something before?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Also wrong in a few places, like how it doesn't say anywhere that to start Viki's second quest, you have to do the What if quest with dad and inna first.
the 1st or 2nd line of vikas 2nd quest states you have to do all scenes of irina.
with some exceptions(the time says 6 and is 18, hall means living room and with jamals gang you have to do it more times before you proceed to 2nd fight)the walkthrough is fine and for a qsp game probably the best. also reading the last line of a scene helps you know where to go next with a character.

Reactions: mickster101

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
How tf do I catch the father and Marina. I checked the office for 5 days straight and every hour of the day and nothing happens? Do I have to do something before?
Do you have Marina's depravity up to 30?

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
So the in game walkthrough cuts off later in the game. I'm stuck after I complete the Jamal's gang. I had 2 quests with Mom and Dad plus an extra area added outside. I'm a little lost as to complete next. Can anyone help?

Reactions: neto77777

Awn0021

Jun 2, 2018
Sorry for the stupid question, but how can i increase depravity? The only thing I can increase is friendship.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Sorry for the stupid question, but how can i increase depravity? The only thing I can increase is friendship.
Look at the quests area, and each one has walkthroughs. There will be a friendship level needed to be reached to start work on depravity.

Reactions: Awn0021
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes