3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Actually, all the new stuff is in the cheat menu. Just click on the quest button and it'll go directly to where you leave for the island
oh thats nice
Need a walkthrought. dont no what to do on the island. mother always go home after 3 days.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Started the Island quest through the dads office. However, once you complete it, and go back home. Everything else is reset to 0. your stats, progress with other characters and so on. I dont know if that is a bug or intentional.

Reactions: gatto

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
oh thats nice
Need a walkthrought. dont no what to do on the island. mother always go home after 3 days.
You have an option either to spend the day with mom or the people on the island. If you chose mom, just say no to prevent her from having sex with every guy. Also once you're done spending time with mom, you can rollback time using cheat engine or a mod and do the other stuff on the island

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Started the Island quest through the dads office. However, once you complete it, and go back home. Everything else is reset to 0. your stats, progress with other characters and so on. I dont know if that is a bug or intentional.
Did you start directly from the beginning

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Did you start directly from the beginning
No I started on a old game that had 100% progression to that point. Can you even start the new content with no previous progression stats with your mom?

Actually my old save was at the 8 of 9, strange feelings quest with Angelina. With only thing left to do. I triggered the island stuff through walk to dads office.

I re-loaded the end of the island, to see it if was a fluke, but when I arrived back home, still the same, skills and progression towards other characters reset, and no completed quests in the list either.

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No I started on a old game that had 100% progression to that point. Can you even start the new content with no previous progression stats with your mom?

Actually my old save was at the 8 of 9, strange feelings quest with Angelina. With only thing left to do. I triggered the island stuff through walk to dads office.

I re-loaded the end of the island, to see it if was a fluke, but when I arrived back home, still the same, skills and progression towards other characters reset, and no completed quests in the list either.
Yea, you can start without playing the old stuff. He said he didn't get a chance to flush it out into the main storyline so it's just a standalone story at the moment

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yea, you can start without playing the old stuff. He said he didn't get a chance to flush it out into the main storyline so it's just a standalone story at the moment
Well, it got re-play ability as it offer different content deppending on what you do. So you can re-play without think about rest of the story line which is nice. Although I think some people might get annoyed save over their old saves and figure out they back to scratch when exit the island quest though :p

REALLY wish there would been a proper English version of this game, because most of the time its like "say what?" :p

Barrin

Jun 12, 2017
Got the torrent and the english file, seems i get alot of empty white screens, like watching the shower. Am I missing something?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

Hey, guys! I'm happy to introduce you my project called "Stepmothers best friend". In this game, you're going to play for a guy who lives in a adopted family and feels a strange feeling about his stepmother. Well, you know what I mean.:)

For a long time, the game was only in Russian but from now, it will be in English. I'm planning to spend all my time translating it, so version 0.11 is going to be completely in English.
According to the new Patreon rules, the history of the game will change slightly from the original.
I'm also not stopping the development of my next game, but since I plan on raising the level of development and moving on to better content, I'm going to need some more time and money to do it. As soon as I'm ready, I'll immediately share with you the details

I know that promised that quite a long time ago. As for rename of the game, its basicly the same but with "step" and adopted family in it. But you know the original story... (Psss...its internet and somebody will do some patches for sure..hehe..)
I am currently using rights-protected content, so on Patreon I'm not going to post ingame screenshots. But it's not going to be about the next game. Because there will be my own content.
So, basically, I need to publish on this site (patreon) so I can make my next game faster. Thank you for your attention!

If you're interested in all of this, then join me on patreon! It'll be fun!
Oh i forgot to say, that from now on will be in first update news priority.

i thought you could get around the patreon rules about incest if you keep the talk of incest out of the patreon page but you don't have to on the game itself. or am i wrong on this?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Hey, guys! I'm happy to introduce you my project called "Stepmothers best friend". In this game, you're going to play for a guy who lives in a adopted family and feels a strange feeling about his stepmother. Well, you know what I mean.:)

For a long time, the game was only in Russian but from now, it will be in English. I'm planning to spend all my time translating it, so version 0.11 is going to be completely in English.
According to the new Patreon rules, the history of the game will change slightly from the original.
I'm also not stopping the development of my next game, but since I plan on raising the level of development and moving on to better content, I'm going to need some more time and money to do it. As soon as I'm ready, I'll immediately share with you the details

I know that promised that quite a long time ago. As for rename of the game, its basicly the same but with "step" and adopted family in it. But you know the original story... (Psss...its internet and somebody will do some patches for sure..hehe..)
I am currently using rights-protected content, so on Patreon I'm not going to post ingame screenshots. But it's not going to be about the next game. Because there will be my own content.
So, basically, I need to publish on this site (patreon) so I can make my next game faster. Thank you for your attention!

If you're interested in all of this, then join me on patreon! It'll be fun!
Oh i forgot to say, that from now on will be in first update news priority.

I have only one suggestion. Please (I'm begging you), don't make the code structure similar to Family Life and Family Problems when it comes to translating. It's cancerous to understand what should and should not be done in that game.

Also, does this mean MBF is done?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m not a big fan of real models in game (mostly because pics, poses and stuff doesnt fit good on the story ,events . i mean, like sometime pics are totally different etc.. yeah, you know what i mean.. anyway)
gonna test this one (never tested before, never even hear about it lol )

ps: lol you guys make me laugh about the bad english thing... can you imagine myself ? i m not even english, and do my best to translate english into my language, so its even harder, and, well , when its bad translated i guess you can imagine how i feel XD

me3

Dec 31, 2016
Nope, it's just renaimed. I will provide updates for it for next 5 versions for sure.
Going by what someone else has gotten in response from patron, your renaming alone may not be enough.
Quoting part of the post (can't post links yet but it's from here threads/horny-family-v0-0-1-edit-1-horny-family.6096/page-8#post-310629):
..."Also, I wanted to take a moment to provide you our definition of incest. We define incest as sexual activity between family members or relatives. We also include larger extended family, which means that we don’t only look at the blood line, but also stepfamily members whether or not they are bound by law. If, for example, the characters call each other sister and brother or mother and son, we will review the content as incest."...

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes