Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
The supposedly freeroam is destroying this game... If you have some use for a freeroam feature do it, If you don't really have something just don't use such a feature

This game is lost downloading bytes at this point. Completely unplayable

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The supposedly freeroam is destroying this game... If you have some use for a freeroam feature do it, If you don't really have something just don't use such a feature

This game is lost downloading bytes at this point. Completely unplayable
There is a use for the freeroam, that's why it's there. Are you encountering a problem, bug, or just don't like the feature?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
man the entire game is just peeping on panties and underwear not a single scene so far. Is this just a peeping game or we actually gonna have some scenes?

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
So a dating Sim that has yet to have some actual dating in it? I like this game BUT at the rate it's going there won't be any sex scene until 2025. Well, was thinking of supporting this game but dont want to support something that doesnt plan on putting in any sex scenes anytime soon or even at all for that matter. Stay Classy

Last edited:

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
So...there are some interesting characters here but the sheer number of possibilities will make an already slow development even more glacial (the ice age might have been faster). With so many branches to develop I'm not optimistic abut this game's prospects. Our experience here watching games develop is there is perhaps too much ambition in this developer and the odds of all of this maturing successfully are pretty low. Hope I'm wrong.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
While I understand your doing this for a hobby, you won't get many people playing it, if you don't give people a way to completely avoid the shitty ntr. Caprice is just avoid her, don't kiss, problem solved. It does not solve the other ntr event with the sex blackmailer guy. How do we completely avoid this ntr event? All you say is there are other solutions, please provide us these solutions before we even get to it this event with the sex blackmailer guy.

You can make it so those people who don't want the ntr, you can put in a switch in which we can't interact with Caprice. The Sex Blackmailer guy is another switch, in which we avoid it completely, the blackmailer guy is caught by the police.

Those that want these experience can, your just making it so those many of us that don't want the ntr can completely avoid / skip these events without ever seeing the ntr events.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
While I understand your doing this for a hobby, you won't get many people playing it, if you don't give people a way to completely avoid the shitty ntr. Caprice is just avoid her, don't kiss, problem solved. It does not solve the other ntr event with the sex blackmailer guy. How do we completely avoid this ntr event? All you say is there are other solutions, please provide us these solutions before we even get to it this event with the sex blackmailer guy.

You can make it so those people who don't want the ntr, you can put in a switch in which we can't interact with Caprice. The Sex Blackmailer guy is another switch, in which we avoid it completely, the blackmailer guy is caught by the police.

Those that want these experience can, your just making it so those many of us that don't want the ntr can completely avoid / skip these events without ever seeing the ntr events.

There technically is an ntr switch. You need to kiss Caprice twice, once in the mall and again the following morning.

Max was neglecting Caprice to focus on his studies, so she tried to make him jealous to prove a point. By kissing her twice you're telling her that her approach worked, and she may do it again if you neglect her.

The ntr with the blackmailer guy also involves Caprice. If you don't activate her path you don't get the ntr option with the blackmail route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the development speed. I'll admit, my original story idea didn't take into consideration how long it takes to do stuff in Daz. I am adjusting the story to bring things forward while still staying true to the overall story idea.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There technically is an ntr switch. You need to kiss Caprice twice, once in the mall and again the following morning.

Max was neglecting Caprice to focus on his studies, so she tried to make him jealous to prove a point. By kissing her twice you're telling her that her approach worked, and she may do it again if you neglect her.

The ntr with the blackmailer guy also involves Caprice. If you don't activate her path you don't get the ntr option with the blackmail route.

As for the development speed. I'll admit, my original story idea didn't take into consideration how long it takes to do stuff in Daz. I am adjusting the story to bring things forward while still staying true to the overall story idea.
Wtf happened to Melanie? the icecream parlor tease, when she’s there she’s bending over for you with no panties , showing cleavage sitting next to you talking dirty then when you see her on the bball court she’s flipping out about your phone and wants to see what pics you took of her. Is she bipolar or schizophrenic or something?
Also does mc have to work every job to be able to score with every babe?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Wtf happened to Melanie? the icecream parlor tease, when she’s there she’s bending over for you with no panties , showing cleavage sitting next to you talking dirty then when you see her on the bball court she’s flipping out about your phone and wants to see what pics you took of her. Is she bipolar or schizophrenic or something?
Also does mc have to work every job to be able to score with every babe?
Woman logic. ;)

Melanie likes to tease, it gives her a sense of power. She doesn't like outright pervs.
The game handles this in a few ways. During the first encounter with Melanie, she does tease, bending over, and showing cleavage. You get a look closer option for each occurrence. If you look more than twice, she considers you a perv.
She's also not flipping out at you, she's flipping out at Ralph who is a blatant perv.

Code:
melanie "Oh, he's the one who was perving on me yesterday."
karla "Besides, why are you complaining about men perving at you?"
karla "Isn't that the very reason you're not wearing underwear?"
melanie "Hey!! You're not supposed to give the game away!"

No, you don't need a job to score with every girl. The jobs were a quick way to get you in a position of trust with certain characters and give you access to areas you otherwise wouldn't have.

Teri lets you help her at the cafe regardless of accepting the job Samantha offers.

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Woman logic. ;)

Melanie likes to tease, it gives her a sense of power. She doesn't like outright pervs.
The game handles this in a few ways. During the first encounter with Melanie, she does tease, bending over, and showing cleavage. You get a look closer option for each occurrence. If you look more than once, she considers you a perv.
She's also not flipping out at you, she's flipping out at Ralph who is a blatant perv.

Code:
melanie "Oh, he's the one who was perving on me yesterday."
karla "Besides, why are you complaining about men perving at you?"
karla "Isn't that the very reason you're not wearing underwear?"
melanie "Hey!! You're not supposed to give the game away!"

No, you don't need a job to score with every girl. The jobs were a quick way to get you in a position of trust with certain characters and give you access to areas you otherwise wouldn't have.

Teri lets you help her at the cafe regardless of accepting the job Samantha offers.
Ok, that little cocktease needs a good ass fucking, some ATM and then finish with a dirty sanchez :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Spin256

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
If you spot any spelling mistakes or typos, please can you let me know. Every line of dialogue goes through a spelling and grammar check, so hopefully there shouldn't be any. But if any do slip through the cracks, I will fix them if they're pointed out.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The moms look great they're actual milfs instead of the typical 20-year-old-looking milfs on other games.
Some of the girls are meh but that's fine actually not everyone has to be a supermodel, the MC, however, is horrendous, like jeezus.
One issue I had with the game, is how the game assumes I already know who every girl is and are given the choice to start a path without even knowing who the girl is and what she's like. I wish we could first get introduced to the girls, and be given hints about what they'll be like before making the decision.
I'm assuming you're referring to the "{character path}" in the walkthrough hints?

Whilst yes, it could be construed as making you choose to start a path with her before getting to know her, but is that any different than choosing to strike up a conversation with a woman you've not met yet?
Until you actually go down that path you don't know if you're going to like her or not.

Sometimes you have to make that choice quickly and with relatively little knowledge. But that's supposed to be part of the fun.

If you decide you don't like a girl after engaging with her more, you don't have to continue her path.

You may see the 'path' indicator multiple times. It doesn't necessarily mean you're committing to a certain direction. Think of it as the game breaking the fourth wall and telling you a certain option is more likely to progress with that character than another.

As for the look of the main character, you're not the first and unlikely to be the last.
When I was designing the game there were many comments on F95 about the mc in other games getting released at the time. People were complaining about the MCs looking too young and being based on teen or younger genesis models. So I based Max on an adult genesis model. I have taken steps to try and make him look younger without changing the model completely.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018

I am a sucker for harem games,I liked Caprice very much more than the other models sad to see her involved on ntr route sad.gif anyway good luck with game (y)

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I am a sucker for harem games,I liked Caprice very much more than the other models sad to see her involved on ntr route View attachment 2551322 anyway good luck with game (y)
So why don't you play avoiding (because you can do it here) what you don't like? Sometimes I don't understand this black or white mentality regarding kinks and dislikes.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes