marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
So basically this is a diluted version of AWAM. No sex and surprising that people still support this developer. This game should be renamed to Panty Shots Unlimited because it is pointless to have all of those tags for the game when 90% of them arent even in the game yet and it has been in development for about four years now.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I haven't played this game yet. I like male domination, incest and generally don't mind netora, it can be even good.
My issue is the romance tag, are we forced to be all lovely dovely?
So my question, is romance avoidable? :LOL:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
the game has already had more than 10 updates and we still don't have vaginal sex? :oops:

Feb 14, 2018
I would download it to test, however, after seeing the comments. Everyone says there are no sex scenes yet! Better to wait for new updates..

Reactions: TheRavenUK

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
That means that the netorare isen't avoidable and will happen until you stop the black mailer?

does that means that this game is an netorare focus game?
There are two options in the game settings, netorate and netorase.
Netorate is for LI cheating on MC with another male character. If you disable the option, the LI won't cheat but may still end the relationship under the same conditions.
Netorase is for sharing the LI with another male character. This is where the MC can instruct/suggest the LI engage in a sexual act with another male. For instance, to film the blackmailer in the act. If you disable the option, the choices for sharing will not be presented.

why can't I click on the first one? It's the same with other chars, which is why
You either didn't play the gym scene (on Friday) or didn't pick the relevant option where Max discusses Kim not wearing panties.

Prerequisite not met, on basically every choice. Anyone got a complete save? Or at least before last version?
Prerequisites not met were added because players wanted to know if another route would have been available. You can disable this in the game settings. It won't show the disabled option and automatically select the choice.

So basically this is a diluted version of AWAM. No sex and surprising that people still support this developer. This game should be renamed to Panty Shots Unlimited because it is pointless to have all of those tags for the game when 90% of them arent even in the game yet and it has been in development for about four years now.
Did you play the Friday gym scene and notice the background characters in the yoga room? ;)

I haven't played this game yet. I like male domination, incest and generally don't mind netora, it can be even good.
My issue is the romance tag, are we forced to be all lovely dovely?
So my question, is romance avoidable? :LOL:
Depends on the LI. Some don't require romance. For one of the male domination routes, the LI doesn't even need to like you.

Reactions: pantypriv

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
There are two options in the game settings, netorate and netorase.
Netorate is for LI cheating on MC with another male character. If you disable the option, the LI won't cheat but may still end the relationship under the same conditions.
Netorase is for sharing the LI with another male character. This is where the MC can instruct/suggest the LI engage in a sexual act with another male. For instance, to film the blackmailer in the act. If you disable the option, the choices for sharing will not be presented.

You either didn't play the gym scene (on Friday) or didn't pick the relevant option where Max discusses Kim not wearing panties.

Prerequisites not met were added because players wanted to know if another route would have been available. You can disable this in the game settings. It won't show the disabled option and automatically select the choice.

Did you play the Friday gym scene and notice the background characters in the yoga room? ;)

Depends on the LI. Some don't require romance. For one of the male domination routes, the LI doesn't even need to like you.
Oh, I played it alright BUT that still doesnt excuse the lack of any sex scenes in the amount of updates you have released. Either you are milking your supporters or you just dont care. There are other developers that have at least some vaginal sex scenes or at least something other than constant panty shots. I mean your concept is great with the mothers and daughters theme but making this a slower than molasses on a cold day VN is not the way to go. When do we get to the actual "dating"? Its either some kissing or panty shots or the occasional nip slip. I think we got a semi-blowjob at one point but that's about it. Even most games has had the MC have sex at least quite a few times in the time that you have been in development. I mean there have been quite a few times I have wanted to support you BUT due to the lack of sex scenes in the game my money is better spent on a developer that doesn't take his sweet time putting in sex scenes, IF we ever get any sex scenes because I right now I am not holding my breath on it happening any time within the next year or two. Makes me wonder how much money you have made by scamming people with this VN. I am so glad I do not waste my money supporting you because it would be all for nothing. Maybe when you start adding more "adult" scenes to this game then I will support you but as it is right now it cant really be considered an "adult visual novel" due to panty shots or the occasional nip slip. This is more geared for teens not adults and doesnt really deserve to be posted on an adult site. Sorry to be so harsh but maybe you need a wake-up call for your VN to make it better than the crap it is now.

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
To activate the latest scene with Maria, you need to have high affinity and a bad boy. You can get two bad boy points with Maria, making this scene possible on Easy and Normal difficulty.

Sunday
If you apologize for seeing Karla in her underwear, you get a Nice Guy point with Maria.

When leaving, if you pick "No Problem, Mrs Thomas." you'll get a Nice Guy point.

Do Kimberley's yoga scene and wait in the yoga room.
Slap Maria's ass for an Affinity and Bad Boy point.

Tuesday
When you catch Maria after her fall, ask if she's okay for an Affinity point.

When massaging her neck, pick Magic fingers for a Bad Boy point.

If playing with the MPatch/Thomas family, where Maria is the Mom, you can get four more Bad Boy points, making the scene possible on Hard difficulty.

When you see her in the kitchen in her yoga outfit, saying it hugs her figure will give you an Affinity and Bad Boy point.

When looking at her butt, pick "Be suggestive" for two Affinity points and a Bad Boy point.

When spying on Caprice, you can ask Maria about the dildo and tease her for two Bad Boy points. If you stop teasing, you'll get a Nice Guy point.

Other options are the same as the vanilla game.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Oh, I played it alright BUT that still doesnt excuse the lack of any sex scenes in the amount of updates you have released. Either you are milking your supporters or you just dont care. There are other developers that have at least some vaginal sex scenes or at least something other than constant panty shots. I mean your concept is great with the mothers and daughters theme but making this a slower than molasses on a cold day VN is not the way to go. When do we get to the actual "dating"? Its either some kissing or panty shots or the occasional nip slip. I think we got a semi-blowjob at one point but that's about it. Even most games has had the MC have sex at least quite a few times in the time that you have been in development. I mean there have been quite a few times I have wanted to support you BUT due to the lack of sex scenes in the game my money is better spent on a developer that doesn't take his sweet time putting in sex scenes, IF we ever get any sex scenes because I right now I am not holding my breath on it happening any time within the next year or two. Makes me wonder how much money you have made by scamming people with this VN. I am so glad I do not waste my money supporting you because it would be all for nothing. Maybe when you start adding more "adult" scenes to this game then I will support you but as it is right now it cant really be considered an "adult visual novel" due to panty shots or the occasional nip slip. This is more geared for teens not adults and doesnt really deserve to be posted on an adult site. Sorry to be so harsh but maybe you need a wake-up call for your VN to make it better than the crap it is now.
I understand the criticism, and if I were starting over, I would probably not do the time of day style, allowing the story to progress faster by jumping ahead.

If I were a full-time dev earning $6k a month, then perhaps the milking comment would make sense. But I'm not. This is a hobby, and I get a few hours a week to spend on it.

I'm grateful for the support I've received. As for how much, well, it doesn't cover the cost of the DAZ assets.

However, the Steam version is doing okay, so I might be able to spend a good chunk of time on the game as the year progresses.

jax63

Sep 8, 2017
Hello i get an exception occured:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'caprice' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/m4/mpatch4.rpyc", line 471, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Mothers and Daughters 0.5.1.0
Fri Feb  9 01:42:10 2024
with Maria it's the same

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I was fooled into playing this game by 2 tags (milf & NTR) so I’ve met the milfs (still can’t do anything with them) but where is the NTR? I know he can get half a bj from some movie theatre skank and see a lot of upskirts of mothers and daughters, where’s the NTR?

Oct 1, 2023
To activate the latest scene with Maria, you need to have high affinity and a bad boy. You can get two bad boy points with Maria, making this scene possible on Easy and Normal difficulty.

Sunday
If you apologize for seeing Karla in her underwear, you get a Nice Guy point with Maria.

When leaving, if you pick "No Problem, Mrs Thomas." you'll get a Nice Guy point.

Do Kimberley's yoga scene and wait in the yoga room.
Slap Maria's ass for an Affinity and Bad Boy point.

Tuesday
When you catch Maria after her fall, ask if she's okay for an Affinity point.

When massaging her neck, pick Magic fingers for a Bad Boy point.

If playing with the MPatch/Thomas family, where Maria is the Mom, you can get four more Bad Boy points, making the scene possible on Hard difficulty.

When you see her in the kitchen in her yoga outfit, saying it hugs her figure will give you an Affinity and Bad Boy point.

When looking at her butt, pick "Be suggestive" for two Affinity points and a Bad Boy point.

When spying on Caprice, you can ask Maria about the dildo and tease her for two Bad Boy points. If you stop teasing, you'll get a Nice Guy point.

Other options are the same as the vanilla game.
Thank you Sir!

Aug 26, 2023
I was fooled into playing this game by 2 tags (milf & NTR) so I’ve met the milfs (still can’t do anything with them) but where is the NTR? I know he can get half a bj from some movie theatre skank and see a lot of upskirts of mothers and daughters, where’s the NTR?
Well same here :LOL: played this game just for the ntr but there is none yet
Milf's are just okish(maybe few exceptions) but kimberly is such a hottie, ntr with her would be hot:devilish:
Lets hope we'll get it in next update

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
what was the ntr in this ?
I finished the game and i did not see anything (and still not a single sex scene ) and this game is from 2021 ? WTF

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
Hello i get an exception occured:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/m4/mpatch4.rpyc", line 471, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Mothers and Daughters 0.5.1.0
Fri Feb  9 01:42:10 2024
with Maria it's the same
That error is in the middle of a scene with a lot of dialogue from Caprice. I'm not sure how you got halfway through the scene. Any context around the error, did the previous dialogue lines work ok?

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
So, I have been playing this game for a while and I was wonder... is there a cheat console or option I can play with to make my gameplay a bit more "interest?"

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes