JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
In spite of the already mentioned bugs I like the premise, the art, and the characters so far. I will look forward to further updates. You might want to look for an English language proofreader as you strive to improve the game, but please do not give up. This can be a good one.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
In spite of the already mentioned bugs I like the premise, the art, and the characters so far. I will look forward to further updates. You might want to look for an English language proofreader as you strive to improve the game, but please do not give up. This can be a good one.
Thank you so much! I know my English is not good. I have a proof reader who has only done small bit of proof reading. I hope with coming updates, I will better the overhaul grammatic and game. I will not be discouraged

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I really like the premise, and the female characters look good. Clarissa's characterization gives me a bit of Gilmore Girl's vibe, which is nice.

But the sandbox setup is off-putting to me. Maybe consider a setup similar to Power Vacuum. By that I mean: Show all places at once (no go from room to corridor to hallway to front lawn to...), and show where stuff happens with whom. That way you get the openess and slice-of-life aspects from sandbox, without making the player do dozens of pointless clicks.

[And don't introduce too many characters.]

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I really like the premise, and the female characters look good. Clarissa's characterization gives me a bit of Gilmore Girl's vibe, which is nice.

But the sandbox setup is off-putting to me. Maybe consider a setup similar to Power Vacuum. By that I mean: Show all places at once (no go from room to corridor to hallway to front lawn to...), and show where stuff happens with whom. That way you get the openess and slice-of-life aspects from sandbox, without making the player do dozens of pointless clicks.

Holy Shit someone got it. I was definitely going for Gilmore Girls vibe :D HAHA This makes me so happy.

I'm actually working on maybe changing the type of Gameplay. Sandbox can get convoluted very fast. Im still finding out myself, what kind of style fits me.

I don't know, what to many Characters are.... I have so many ideas of what I want to see in the game, I really dont know what is to much.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Couldn’t agree more.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I don't know, what to many Characters are.... I have so many ideas of what I want to see in the game, I really dont know what is to much.
Hmm, two important questions would be: A) How many characters do you need to make the story work? I mean your audience is going to expect Clarissa starting sexual relationships with her offspring; and to get her there, she'll need character development, which probbaly will involve other characters. But if a particular idea for a character is not actually needed to make the story work, think twice about including them.

B) How many characters can you actually include with sufficient detail to make the audience care about them? And not just overall, but right now at the current stage of the game. It is usually going to be better to develop characters further the audience already cares about rather than to introduce a long list of characters that all would be awesome if we got to know them better, but that'll all be for later.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is the unavoidable sex scene on the second weekend event an oversight or intentional, you said in an earlier comment that a lesbian only route was possible. I won't be playing lesbian only but unavoidable sex scenes suck and if given the option to turn down Liam I would.
Thx for the warning, i almost downloaded it despite the many bug warnings...but an unavoidable dick is a total gamekiller, i only play female protagonists if they can be 100% lesbian....and this one already has enough kids to hate guys ^^

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
the game has a future, I just think it should have an update focused on bugfixes because it has a lot of bugs related to selecting an option and being automatically sent to the menu. I think there should be a way to kick the annoying son out of the house (I forgot his name, but it's not max), for me max should be a nice guy but when the mc start having sex with him, he shows he is sadistic or perverted and thus conquering both mother and sister as his sex toys. Anyway, like i said keep add new content but take one update or two to fix the bugs.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
After the first weekend, the game jumps to the main menu when you select "Visit Sister" in the evening.

Oh damn. I missed the hint. :poop::eek:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
After the first weekend, the game jumps to the main menu when you select "Visit Sister" in the evening.

Oh damn. I missed the hint. :poop::eek:
I'm not able to reproduce that error. How exactly did that happen?

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
I'm not able to reproduce that error. How exactly did that happen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

when sarah_club_quest is 3 nothing matches and he quits the game.
The same problem occurs when the club quest is completed. You can visit the sister.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there is a spelling mistake in the second picture. The i is missing in offce.

Last edited:
Reactions: FluffyStudio
2.60 star(s) 23 Votes