VN Ren'Py Mother's Devotion V0.07b Bug fix [Development Thread] (FluffyStudio)

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Weekly Development Update!

Another Week, another Monday.

I hope you all had a great week.

I'm very impressed with the launch of Mother's Devotion.
10K Downloads!
I'm thankful to all of you and welcome everyone who joined since the Launch to our little community.

So what is going on, since last week:

- Fixed Older Brother Name from Felix to Fynn (Appearntly I left in the wrong name, so I corrected that)
- Added In-Game Walktrough for Players (It's very Raw and will be refined before the next Update)
- Changed the way I work (What does that mean? Before I made a Scene and then Rendered it, now I'm making the scenes save it and work on the next Scene, then on one day, Render them all. I hope with this method to save time and be able to make more Renders)

That's all regarding the Game, now some information outside of the Game:

I have applied to a Nvidia Render Server. Instead of making the Renders over my PC, I can send them a Request and the Renders will be done by a Server. Should I be accepted, I might be able to do Updates every Month instead of every 2 Months.
No promises, I will inform you guys, obviously!

That's for this week. I hope to see you all next week as well. Until then,

Stay safe and Healthy!!!!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

Good Morning!

Its a new Monday on this way to hot fire ball called Earth!
Summer is here and I swear, I'm dying!

Let me tell you what's going on regarding the Game!

- You can Skip the Intro! (I build in for the Intro, so Players who already went trough it dont have to suffer again.)

- As requested, I'm adding more Party scenes with Sarah (The Sister of MC). The Plan is to make is available for the Player to go to the Club by themselves and then to have some fun.

- First Explicit scenes! Its getting hot and frisky up in here. I'm working on the first sexy scenes in the Game. The next update will come with allot of XXX content. Tier 2 and Tier 3 will be able to enjoy some Teasers coming up in the future.

That's it for now. I hope I will have more to say next week.

Until then!

Stay safe and Stay Healthy.

Yours sincerly,

Fluffy

kyxlian

May 10, 2021

Good Morning!

Its a new Monday on this way to hot fire ball called Earth!
Summer is here and I swear, I'm dying!

Let me tell you what's going on regarding the Game!

- You can Skip the Intro! (I build in for the Intro, so Players who already went trough it dont have to suffer again.)

- As requested, I'm adding more Party scenes with Sarah (The Sister of MC). The Plan is to make is available for the Player to go to the Club by themselves and then to have some fun.

- First Explicit scenes! Its getting hot and frisky up in here. I'm working on the first sexy scenes in the Game. The next update will come with allot of XXX content. Tier 2 and Tier 3 will be able to enjoy some Teasers coming up in the future.

That's it for now. I hope I will have more to say next week.

Until then!

Stay safe and Stay Healthy.

Yours sincerly,

Fluffy
thx for share Fluffysan_Sensei

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I'm reposting this here because in addition to saying that this game has a future, I mention where the bug is :

the game has a future, I just think it should have an update focused on bugfixes because it has a lot of bugs related to selecting an option and being automatically sent to the menu. I think there should be a way to kick the annoying son out of the house (I forgot his name, but it's not max), for me max should be a nice guy but when I start having sex with him, he was sadistic or perverted and thus conquering both mother and sister as her sex toys.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I have run into a few cases where clicking on a button takes me to the main screen rather than opening the relevant scene. Such as using the in-game help for the colleagues Michael or Clark. Or I'm on a Tuesday afternoon, after doing the sister weekend event, and then talking to her Monday afternoon, now if I try to visit the sister I get dumped to the main screen.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I have run into a few cases where clicking on a button takes me to the main screen rather than opening the relevant scene. Such as using the in-game help for the colleagues Michael or Clark. Or I'm on a Tuesday afternoon, after doing the sister weekend event, and then talking to her Monday afternoon, now if I try to visit the sister I get dumped to the main screen.
Thank you for letting me know. These are known issues and will be fixed accordingly. New Patch is coming out Monday

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Mother's Devotion 0.02 Overhauled!
I want to start with an apology. I always promised to only give the best quality and to always make sure that you will receive the best.

I broke that promise with the latest V0.02! The Game had multiple issues and I'm very embarrassed to have uploaded it.

I hope you can forgive me. I have spent these last days after the release tirelessly working on the game, improving it and making some changes which I would like to share with you all.
  • I have changed the gameplay structure COMPLETLY! I have eliminated the sandbox gameplay and created a style more true to a visual novel. Based on Point and Click.
  • You will not waste your time jumping form one empty space to another.
  • The structure of the story is more like a chose your own adventure, where on certain checkpoints you will be able to take decisions on where you want to go next.
  • I have reorganised my WHOLE backend. It is now cleaner and more structured making bugs less possible and which helps me keep track of the different paths I am creating.
  • I also implemented a new option where you can avoid the Liam story for the ones who requested a purely lesbian game play.
I really hope this makes me more worth your time and love for my game and I know these new improvements will make my game way better and I am thankful for all your constructive feedback which definitely helped and motivated me.

You can find the new improved version here:

Thank you all again.

I hope you all are still looking forward to the next release.

with all my Love,

Fluffy

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Will the mother have sex w/ her oldest son?
Will there be a threesome, as in the mother and 2 men?
As Cold_Arctus already said, yes! In the update, coming at the end of this Month there will be several hints to multiple possible threesomes. In the Update after this one it will concentrate on the Older Son and then also add threesomes.

Tedd-er

Nov 22, 2022
I'm looking forward to the next part of the story
I want Sarah to be controlled by Kevin, or more kids!