VN Ren'Py Mother's Devotion V0.07b Bug fix [Development Thread] (FluffyStudio)

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I'm looking forward to the next part of the story
I want Sarah to be controlled by Kevin, or more kids!
Hey man. This coming update is gonna be all about the older son. Also I had a poll on my Patreon and the next update will focus on the Max Best Friend Questline!

Regarding Sarah and the Kids. This is something that would be Content that will come after the main Game has been fully released as end game content!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tedd-er

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Fluffysan_Sensei love the concept :love:, good luck with your development

However, as per the forum rules, please remember to put in a translation as well if you are posting in a language other than english.

1669859186109.png

1669859223907.png

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
Started a new game and when I get to the first weekend and choose the "Nightclub" option to go out with sister, game goes back to Main Menu

Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Started a new game and when I get to the first weekend and choose the "Nightclub" option to go out with sister, game goes back to Main Menu
Hey. I cant seem to replicate the issue. What exactly were your steps before?

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
I overwrote my previous game files from version .02 overhauled so perhaps that is creating an issue. I will create a totally fresh file and report back.

EDIT: A fresh install removed the issue. Thanks for the rapid response!

• Thinking Face
May 5, 2019
Issues I'm having in MothersDevotion-V0.7Technical
1. Checking on Max's quest status give an error screen (Rollback gets me back to the game but this persists).
This happened after He requested Kevin to stay over. I was able to successfully do that even, but checking the quest status still gives an error.
2. Park - I finished Emmas (up the this version) quest and it should have some event when I go to the park at night (I think) but when I go it either says I'm not far enough in Emma's quest or gives me an error screen.
3. I seem stuck in a quest loop. All the men say continue with Sarah's quest / Nightclub quest, but when I go, it says I should introduce her to the person I'm seeing, but then it says "I haven't met anyone" as the only option. Sarah's quest status says talk to her after the nightclub, when I do its a basic scene with her curious about who I've met. I'm guessing the variables are messed up at this point since I do that and nothing changes, each scene is the same as before (Tab lets me skip through since they aren't new)

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Issues I'm having in MothersDevotion-V0.7Technical
1. Checking on Max's quest status give an error screen (Rollback gets me back to the game but this persists).
This happened after He requested Kevin to stay over. I was able to successfully do that even, but checking the quest status still gives an error.
2. Park - I finished Emmas (up the this version) quest and it should have some event when I go to the park at night (I think) but when I go it either says I'm not far enough in Emma's quest or gives me an error screen.
3. I seem stuck in a quest loop. All the men say continue with Sarah's quest / Nightclub quest, but when I go, it says I should introduce her to the person I'm seeing, but then it says "I haven't met anyone" as the only option. Sarah's quest status says talk to her after the nightclub, when I do its a basic scene with her curious about who I've met. I'm guessing the variables are messed up at this point since I do that and nothing changes, each scene is the same as before (Tab lets me skip through since they aren't new)
Thank you so much for your report! I went trough your comment and fixed those bugs. If there are still persistent or new ones have arrived, please report them as well. Thank you

Reactions: thetrueredking

binaryoneoone

Oct 20, 2019
The map button exits to main menu.
Started a new game, same issue.
Also Time is different in MC's room to the other character rooms (for example if its afternoon in MC's room its morning in Max's room)
v0.08

Last edited:
Reactions: ismama

Cyrianu

Jul 4, 2021
Running the new v0.08 with a new game (as I was getting Ren'Py rollback errors with my existing save, but that's fine), and I'm noticing that every morning it has Clarissa saying "Today is my first day at my new work! I am so nervous." at least up to and including the first Tuesday after the first weekend.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Encountered two bugs.

The first is when I click a second time on "Session 1" in the photo studio the game go back to Main Menu. (4-1-LT1.save)

The second is that the weekend was not triggerd anymore. The reason is that the day variable was 23.
After reseting it to 5 the game continues and weekends continue to come. (9-1-LT1.save)

Was a fresh start with 0.08.

Andydanie

Dec 14, 2017
Awesome game and models! I think if you add choices with condom play it would be great. Like use/not use, when it slips or off

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Awesome game and models! I think if you add choices with condom play it would be great. Like use/not use, when it slips or off
STOP GIVING ME MORE WORK!

Jokes aside, thank you for your comment. I appreciate it allot! In regards to your Idea, I was planning on something similar. It would be a progression event. For example, the Younger Son, would not be able to cum with the Condom on, so she allowshim to take it off. It would be allot of work for myself to add an alternative with Condom or not and I am already losing people because, I take my god dam sweet time with updates.

That maybe can be something that I would add, later, after a couple of updates.