Unity Abandoned Mourning Inc. [Ch.1] [Mr. Brook]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
here is a place where it helps to process what we have lost in our life.
There is a place where new special guests always arrive and leave.
There is a place where it helps to let go of the past and you start to live future.
This is Mourning Inc! Do you help Mourning Inc.?
Will you be the caregiver of Mourning Inc.?

This is the Chapter 1 of Mourning Inc. which is a 3D Visual Novel with interactions and rich stories.
The mourners are only female characters from all over the world.
The mourners gradually come to the Mourning Inc from chapter to chapter.
Learn their stories and help them process their mourning!​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-04
Release Date: 2021-12-04
Developer: Mr. Brook -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pingryon

Nov 28, 2019
Be cautious of water; you may become entangled. After playing the game, I'm dizzy, and the map is so large that finding things is a chore, similar to collecting Crimson Nirnroot in Skyrim. Fix the floating rocks, the overly bright lighting, reduce the critters like bats, and the terrain. I'm hoping that in the next update, it will have a quest marker or something, as well as more content and characters.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2018
where does obsidia go after getting the knives? seems like every npc despawned.

edit: Yea, the NPCs despawned, odd. Restarted and was able to finish that part. However, after meeting all guests, I wasn't able to progress. The directress was stuck walking near obsidias house. I played for over an hour too with no H content. That with 2 game breaking bugs makes this a hard pass for me. Maybe play test your game before asking money for it??

Last edited:

Pan_Andrzej

Nov 30, 2017
the one i can talk to is in a house far left corner of the map. Where are all the clothes for her? i found one by the gnome, one by the pier and one on the main road near the entrance. Is there any nudity in the game? Can anyone provide a screen of a nude model?

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
As some guys already stated, this may not got finished, but there arent many games games like that, and its good at the moment