Unity Abandoned Mourning Inc. [Ch.1] [Mr. Brook]

Defensive

Dec 21, 2017
where does obsidia go after getting the knives? seems like every npc despawned.

edit: Yea, the NPCs despawned, odd. Restarted and was able to finish that part. However, after meeting all guests, I wasn't able to progress. The directress was stuck walking near obsidias house. I played for over an hour too with no H content. That with 2 game breaking bugs makes this a hard pass for me. Maybe play test your game before asking money for it??
in this version sex content only with Amy i guess, i dont find on another NPC

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
This hide and seek mini game is pure cancer. I give up, finding her once took long enough, but doing it twice on a dark ass map, while she wears dark ass clothes. While LAYING DOWN as a bigger fuck you. Waste of time, I spent so much time looking I think she clipped through the map on the second attempt because I can't find her. Legitimately one of the worst ideas that could have be done.

Last edited:

Defensive

Dec 21, 2017
This hide and seek mini game is pure cancer. I give up, finding her once took long enough, but doing it twice on a dark ass map, while she wears dark ass clothes. While LAYING DOWN as a bigger fuck you. Waste of time, I spent so much time looking I think she clipped through the map on the second attempt because I can't find her. Legitimately one of the worst ideas that could have be done.
first place near castle after big rock, second place its house near castle before amy's house, hiding behind the bed, third place where amy and this girl with long tongue talk with us)(sorry for my "perfect" english :( ), after this, u see sex scene

Reactions: Ragingrager

Oktaff

May 18, 2020
where does obsidia go after getting the knives? seems like every npc despawned.

edit: Yea, the NPCs despawned, odd. Restarted and was able to finish that part. However, after meeting all guests, I wasn't able to progress. The directress was stuck walking near obsidias house. I played for over an hour too with no H content. That with 2 game breaking bugs makes this a hard pass for me. Maybe play test your game before asking money for it??
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

WHERE DID YOU FIND THE DEMN KNIFES ?((((

Defensive

Dec 21, 2017
All knives in castle, three in kitchen, one in dorm for personal and another one in cabinet of directress

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
Way too tedious, also while franticly running around trying to find her I actually had a bad wave of motion sickness overtake me. And I am not prone to motion sickness. I can't play this, and I generally like bad games.

Also dial back the damn birds, DAMN.

Reactions: sniff3005

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah.... Nope... This game have good idea, orignial style but really really bad gameplay and rendering... For now it's some sort of "pro-alpha concept proof"... It's really bad and need tons of work... Not hopping much for this one but good luck to the dev'!