AVPJummer

Formerly 'Jummjumm'
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
also my folder just have the game and the .pck dont know if was download way (gofiles) or something... im kinda very dumb to this things
it's correct, that the folder only contains the .pck and the .exe. the bugs however i'm a bit stumped. are you using an emulator or something like it to play the game? i haven't seen that bar at the bottom anywhere else before, that's why i'm asking. it definitely shouldn't be there by default

the entire window shoulld look liek this
1720821420293.png
and it should open in a 1600x900 resolution

CowieDays

Jan 20, 2019
it's correct, that the folder only contains the .pck and the .exe. the bugs however i'm a bit stumped. are you using an emulator or something like it to play the game? i haven't seen that bar at the bottom anywhere else before, that's why i'm asking. it definitely shouldn't be there by default

the entire window shoulld look liek this
View attachment 3825754
and it should open in a 1600x900 resolution
so i guess is just the resolution, no emulators nothing like that... have some rpgmakers instaled but i still believe i dont support the resolution... and if the crash bugs is envolved in this... well fuck me

CowieDays

Jan 20, 2019
so i guess is just the resolution, no emulators nothing like that... have some rpgmakers instaled but i still believe i dont support the resolution... and if the crash bugs is envolved in this... well fuck me
mine is 1366 x 768, i can reduce but not let above that

AVPJummer

Formerly 'Jummjumm'
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
the resolution shouldn't be an issue tbh. i scaled my game down and couldnt recreate any bugs. if anything it might be, that your laptop may be too old? i didnt think the game would be that intensive, but laptops tend to be kinda ass in terms of performance.
have you checked your task manager and what it sais about how much ram, cpu and gpu it needs?

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
How femdommy is this game? Is it just "femdom" because the famale lead beats up the bad guys or is she actually domming people?

AVPJummer

Formerly 'Jummjumm'
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
How femdommy is this game? Is it just "femdom" because the famale lead beats up the bad guys or is she actually domming people?
it's not the MC who's dom, if that's your main concern/hope. it's one of the side characters, who's very dominant and she will appear more often in the future, but not to the same amount as the MC of course

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
it's not the MC who's dom, if that's your main concern/hope. it's one of the side characters, who's very dominant and she will appear more often in the future, but not to the same amount as the MC of course
Alright, in that case I'm going to watch this thread and give it a go once I have time.

Reactions: AVPJummer
Apr 8, 2019
The MC being dom on occasion could have at least helped this game stand out. The shortstack protagonist bit almost did.

But then it's just another nsfw rpg with CG slideshows. Seriously, just a few 6-frame loops could have alleviated this game to some level of success instead of being another lame nsfw rpg onto the ever-growing pile of lame nsfw rpgs.

AVPJummer

Formerly 'Jummjumm'
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
The MC being dom on occasion could have at least helped this game stand out. The shortstack protagonist bit almost did.

But then it's just another nsfw rpg with CG slideshows. Seriously, just a few 6-frame loops could have alleviated this game to some level of success instead of being another lame nsfw rpg onto the ever-growing pile of lame nsfw rpgs.
not sure how much experience you have with drawing, but animating by hand is a lot of effort. even "just a few 6-frame loops" takes almost 6 times the time than just drawing still images and even drawing still images already takes quite a bit of time and i really didnt want to only update the game every 6 months or so with updates worth of 2 new animations(like so many devs do).

a good compromise are programs like live2d or spine2d, but when trying to implement live2d with their more than lacking documentation and almost zero support for godot, i lost at least 2 years of my lifespan and spent multiple days on the implementation, only for it to still not work.
spine2d on the other hand is costly, but has perfect support for godot.
i do plan to make the scenes animated, but i need to gather the money for the spine2d license first, which takes some time.

i dont like when people, who most likely have zero experience with these things come along and pretend, like its so easy and and fast. trust me, it's not.