4.30 star(s) 36 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I haven't played this yet Can you avoid the scene where the mc touches her in bed
It's too creepy for me tbh
You can spank her (playfully) to wake her up, or avoid the scene as a whole. It won't lock you out of her route.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
For anyone wondering where the public update is: It's coming in a bit. Have to package the distributions and upload them. Should be a couple hours, tops.

- I've fixed the audio leveling issues. This was due to the channel the queued audio was on. That's my bad. I've added them to the SFX channel, still might need some work. But I'll need some feedback from a wider group to gauge if it's better or not.

- I've lowered the frequency of the wolf transition, should now only appear every 2-3k lines of dialogue/code or so.

- Text Properties should be fixed. It was due to an extra space on an image path. Will be adding font choices, among other smaller QoL changes to it eventually. As of right now, it's rather bare beyond stroke.

- Updated script with a "Politically Correct" Patch, felt like "Snowflake Edition" would've been too polarizing. Removes/Changes most political/sociopolitical situations/dialogue. Sans the sparse usage of 'ni**a' (thanks for censoring, F95.) and thing on renders themselves, because if that's too much for you, you're beyond help. I can't say for sure if it'll make you start over or not, so just be aware of that. I imagine it'll work fine if you implement the patch in Episode 2, without having it in Episode 1, though.

- Added Tier pages for all Patreon/SS users. Still needs a bit of design love, but it's good enough for right now.

- Will be holding back on the character page(s) for now. Need to fix some stuff up. Will be introduced with Episode 2, where they might matter a little more.

- Typos.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
- Updated script with a "Politically Correct" Patch, felt like "Snowflake Edition" would've been too polarizing. Removes/Changes most political/sociopolitical situations/dialogue. Sans the sparse usage of 'ni**a' (thanks for censoring, F95.), because if that's too much for you, you're beyond help. I can't say for sure if it'll make you start over or not, so just be aware of that. I imagine it'll work fine if you implement the patch in Episode 2, without having it in Episode 1, though.
:confused::cautious:

Last edited:

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
And we're expected to buy that when religion in and of itself can't decide on the matter? There's a few different versions of the bible, specifically the King James Version, that don't capitalize the 'god'. We can argue on which is correct or not, doesn't really matter. I personally find reverential capitalization dumb, my opinion. Just because it 'looks bad' doesn't mean it's right or wrong.
but you are wrong because king james does capitalize God and so does every other bible versions. where have you seen otherwise? maybe you confuse it with pronouns, such as he instead of He.
it's not about showing reverence to capitalize Christian, that's just proper english. i read you're gonna release your game on steam. i think it could do very well. you should consider if it's really more important to make a petty point of showing irreverence to religious people instead of looking professional by just using proper standard english.

Context is absolutely important. A) she basically sexted him. B) It's been implied that they've been close for years. C) She was laying around in her underwear, with the door unlocked, after inviting him over with said sext - all while being clear awake. D) It'd be different if she invited him over without the sext and chose to do it anyways. E) He was never charged with/for SA, which is covered more later. You're arguing semantics while disregarding context.

Again, clearly awake prior to her underwear even coming off. With ample time to stop him:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the fact that you still bring up her being awake when my entire point is about the fact that he thinks she is asleep shows you fail to understand what i'm saying. it's nothing to do with semantics, all context. and it's been mentioned in the thread what he was sent to prison for so i know

alright, i've said my piece. time to move on

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
but you are wrong because king james does capitalize God and so does every other bible versions. where have you seen otherwise? maybe you confuse it with pronouns, such as he instead of He.
it's not about showing reverence to capitalize Christian, that's just proper english. i read you're gonna release your game on steam. i think it could do very well. you should consider if it's really more important to make a petty point of showing irreverence to religious people instead of looking professional by just using proper standard english.

the fact that you still bring up her being awake when my entire point is about the fact that he thinks she is asleep shows you fail to understand what i'm saying. it's nothing to do with semantics, all context. and it's been mentioned in the thread what he was sent to prison for so i know

alright, i've said my piece. time to move on
Actually, if you paid attention to the bible, when mention the Christian god, it's capatalized as if it is indeed a name or pronoun. But when it mentions other gods, which it does, it's lowercase as if to denote those gods are lesser.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
For anyone wondering where the public update is: It's coming in a bit. Have to package the distributions and upload them. Should be a couple hours, tops.

- I've fixed the audio leveling issues. This was due to the channel the queued audio was on. That's my bad. I've added them to the SFX channel, still might need some work. But I'll need some feedback from a wider group to gauge if it's better or not.

- I've lowered the frequency of the wolf transition, should now only appear everything 2-3k lines of dialogue/code or so.

- Text Properties should be fixed. It was due to an extra space on an image path. Will be adding font choices, among other smaller QoL changes to it eventually. As of right now, it's rather bare beyond stroke.

- Updated script with a "Politically Correct" Patch, felt like "Snowflake Edition" would've been too polarizing. Removes/Changes most political/sociopolitical situations/dialogue. Sans the sparse usage of 'ni**a' (thanks for censoring, F95.), because if that's too much for you, you're beyond help. I can't say for sure if it'll make you start over or not, so just be aware of that. I imagine it'll work fine if you implement the patch in Episode 2, without having it in Episode 1, though.

- Added Tier pages for all Patreon/SS users. Still needs a bit of design love, but it's good enough for right now.

- Will be holding back on the character page(s) for now. Need to fix some stuff up. Will be introduced with Episode 2, where they might matter a little more.
If nothing else it will be good for your peace of mind. You made the effort. There will be no room for excuses this way. Just don't let yourself get caught up in the inevitable whining about things that should or should not have been included in the patch. Take your best shot and let it go. IMO

I prefer this more. It gives it character. The other name is just meh.
Hehehe... you spend so much time stirrin' the :poop:. I bet you have your own custom made gas mask. :p Does it have flames on the sides? :cool:

Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
If nothing else it will be good for your peace of mind. You made the effort. There will be no room for excuses this way. Just don't let yourself get caught up in the inevitable whining about things that should or should not have been included in the patch. Take your best shot and let it go. IMO
Of course. It wasn't a ton of work, nor is it a ton of work. It's easy enough to slip in a few word changes. But I'm not going any further out of my way to appease feelings.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
the fact that you still bring up her being awake when my entire point is about the fact that he thinks she is asleep shows you fail to understand what i'm saying. it's nothing to do with semantics, all context. and it's been mentioned in the thread what he was sent to prison for so i know alright, i've said my piece. time to move on
Well, I don't agree with everything you said but, I did like the part about moving on...

Reactions: peterppp

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Actually, if you paid attention to the bible, when mention the Christian god, it's capatalized as if it is indeed a name or pronoun. But when it mentions other gods, which it does, it's lowercase as if to denote those gods are lesser.
wrong again. the english bible versions capitalize all gods when they are referred to as a proper noun, like a name, like the god Jupiter, the god Diana, and like the god they call God. if it is written "god" it's not a proper noun, referring to "a god" or "gods".

learn some basic english and grammar for fuck's sake. you're embarrassing. and the people patting you on the back too. who cares about the facts, right?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
wrong again. the english bible versions capitalize all gods when they are referred to as a proper noun, like a name, like the god Jupiter, the god Diana, and like the god they call God. if it is written "god" it's not a proper noun, referring to "a god" or "gods".

learn some basic english and grammar for fuck's sake. you're embarrassing. and the people patting you on the back too. who cares about the facts, right?
Another fuckin troll. Enjoy your stay on the ignore list.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Good 0.1, Main menu is super professional. Really makes a world of difference from the usual adult game. Though its strange that you can both disable Netori and Drug-use, yet not trans content. Seems like that would have fit in right there. Also surprised that you can actually name the MC in this, considering the dev told me, and I quote "self insterting is unhealthy." People whinging about the political humor are an added bonus. I wonder if those same people cried in the Apocalypse or if they are the type to only complain when its what they think being joked about, the worst kind. Like move on lmao.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Public update (guessing I just report the post and let the mods/staff do their thing?):

Changelog:

- Fixed SFX/Looping Ambience Volume (hopefully.)
- Politically Correct Patch added (linked below)
- Fixed Text Properties
- Lowered frequency of wolf transition
- Added Tier Pages for supporters.

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Patch:

Jun 16, 2022
A very good start to the story. I'm liking the cast of characters so far. Diversified personalities, where nobody is really the same as another, and they all approach the MC very differently. The MC himself is dutiful, dense (in a good way), reflective, and is a not a pushover. I can't wait to see more of this story going forward, and hopefully it doesn't end up as another WVM. I love both basketball and football, so it would be depressing to see both games seemingly centered around said sports not be about said sports.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MissFortune
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes