4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Sounds like someone needs the snowflake patch lol
i just want the mc to at least reflect on the risk of committing a sex crime after being released from prison after being cleared of a sex crime. now it's like he's stupid, incapable of learning from experiences. but seeing the answers here, he is portrayed realistically if he is supposed to be like one of you guys not even understanding my point. "but she wasn't sleeping" :FacePalm:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
i just want the mc to at least reflect on the risk of committing a sex crime after being released from prison after being cleared of a sex crime. now it's like he's stupid, incapable of learning from experiences. but seeing the answers here, he is portrayed realistically if he is supposed to be like one of you guys not even understanding my point. "but she wasn't sleeping" :FacePalm:
We understand your point, we just don't agree with it or find it reasonable. MC didn't come to her house out of nowhere, he was invited by her, she was waiting for him to come and fuck her. If she was sleeping or not, if MC knows she wasn't sleeping or not it's not really relevant because everything that happen in that scene happen because she, Eesly, want it happened and this is clearly told and showed. About sexual assaults, in my country we take the word and feelings of the person in account, if she doesn't feel violated and was ok/give consent 100% of the time to everything that happen, than there is no room to talk about sexual assault.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
made a gallery for this nice game (WIP)

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

important :

edit : added a button to the main menu, mc name will be *the default name Ryan if you go into gallery from there
you have to play the scenes to unlock them in the gallery
Screenshot_1.png (yeah,yeah i know :ROFLMAO: i dont have any render software to make a thumb)

extract into mainfolder

overwrite if asked - make backup before if needed

the gallery is available from the ingame button , bottom right , or the mainmenu*

thanks to 0x52 for the useful help
thanks to motseer for testing

Last edited:

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
We understand your point, we just don't agree with it or find it reasonable. MC didn't come to her house out of nowhere, he was invited by her, she was waiting for him to come and fuck her. If she was sleeping or not, if MC knows she wasn't sleeping or not it's not really relevant because everything that happen in that scene happen because she, Eesly, want it happened and this is clearly told and showed. About sexual assaults, in my country we take the word and feelings of the person in account, if she doesn't feel violated and was ok/give consent 100% of the time to everything that happen, than there is no room to talk about sexual assault.
translation: "we understand your point about the mc thinking she was asleep, but the mc thinking that isn't relevant to your point". good one

since the mc thinking she was asleep is what my point is about, it can't get more relevant.

if any of you who answer me got my point, you should be saying stuff along the line of "he is impulsive and reckless" or "it didn't occur to him that it could be sexual assault because...", just to give a couple of examples. instead you talk about other stuff while ignoring my point.

waiting for someone with enough wrinkles in their brains to address my point. if you can't, please stop wasting everyone's time responding

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
translation: "we understand your point about the mc thinking she was asleep, but the mc thinking that isn't relevant to your point". good one

since the mc thinking she was asleep is what my point is about, it can't get more relevant.

if any of you who answer me got my point, you should be saying stuff along the line of "he is impulsive and reckless" or "it didn't occur to him that it could be sexual assault because...", just to give a couple of examples. instead you talk about other stuff while ignoring my point.

waiting for someone with enough wrinkles in their brains to address my point. if you can't, please stop wasting everyone's time responding
Your point was addressed a lot by me and others, you just can't accept people not aggreing with you and then go to this arrogant and presumptuous rant about people "not understanding" your point and now even want dictate what people should reply to your point. A discussion doesn't work like, mate.

I will reply to you and anyone else in a public open forum as much as i want, because that's how a forum work. If you don't like it, ignore button is your friend.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Your point was addressed a lot by me and others, you just can't accept people not aggreing with you and then go to this arrogant and presumptuous rant about people "not understanding" your point and now even want dictate what people should reply to your point. A discussion doesn't work like, mate.

I will reply to you and anyone else in a public open forum as much as i want, because that's how a forum work. If you don't like it, ignore button is your friend.
no, none of you have addressed it, only talked around it.

my point was about the mc thinking she was asleep. you answer "If she was sleeping or not, if MC knows she wasn't sleeping or not it's not really relevant". it is relevant to my point, since my point is about that fact, so you don't address my point. a child could understand this.

ok keep posting stuff that leads nowhere then. i'll be waiting for someone who actually addresses the point now that i've repeatedly explained what the point is about. but in the end, the dev already heard my point and if he decides not to change anything because of it, nothing anyone else say will matter anyway

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
no, none of you have addressed it, only talked around it.

my point was about the mc thinking she was asleep. you answer "If she was sleeping or not, if MC knows she wasn't sleeping or not it's not really relevant". it is relevant to my point, since my point is about that fact, so you don't address my point. a child could understand this.

ok keep posting stuff that leads nowhere then. i'll be waiting for someone who actually addresses the point now that i've repeatedly explained what the point is about. but in the end, the dev already heard my point and if he decides not to change anything because of it, nothing anyone else say will matter anyway
Dude, you can spank her butt and she wakes right up. Simply make that choice and you have nothing to rant about. But, you aren't interested in that as an option. You just want to troll and argue. We get it. You don't like it. You don't approve. You should seriously consider moving on rather than subject yourself to so much trauma.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Dude, you can spank her butt and she wakes right up. Simply make that choice and you have nothing to rant about. But, you aren't interested in that as an option. You just want to troll and argue. We get it. You don't like it. You don't approve. You should seriously consider moving on rather than subject yourself to so much trauma.
for everyone who doesn't spank, my point still stands, so another answer that fails to address my point

no, i didn't say i don't like it from a sexual enjoyment standpoint. look, if i were to play a game about raping women. i'm not gonna complain about the rape, cause that's the game. in this scene in move the chains, i'm NOT complaining that he did what he did thinking she was asleep. as i've said, it's about the portrayal of the character and his thought process or lack thereof before he does it. why can't you people read? and then i get called troll because i prove you wrong or you fail to understand what i'm talking about.

has anyone here finished elementary school? cause your ability to understand not very complex situations is deplorable. how about be quiet unless you actually can address the point

• Angry
Reactions: SlidingBadger

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Move the Chains [v0.1 Bugfix] [MissFortune]

NOTE: All patches included but not applied ;)

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
made a gallery for this nice game (WIP)

View attachment 2783481

View attachment 2783482

important :

edit : added a button to the main menu, mc name will be *the default name Ryan if you go into gallery from there
you have to play the scenes to unlock them in the gallery
View attachment 2783681 (yeah,yeah i know :ROFLMAO: )

extract into mainfolder

overwrite if asked - make backup before if needed

the gallery is available from the ingame button , bottom right , or the mainmenu*

thanks to 0x52 for the useful help
thanks to motseer for testing
update

fixed a typo

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
for everyone who doesn't spank, my point still stands, so another answer that fails to address my point

no, i didn't say i don't like it from a sexual enjoyment standpoint. look, if i were to play a game about raping women. i'm not gonna complain about the rape, cause that's the game. in this scene in move the chains, i'm NOT complaining that he did what he did thinking she was asleep. as i've said, it's about the portrayal of the character and his thought process or lack thereof before he does it. why can't you people read? and then i get called troll because i prove you wrong or you fail to understand what i'm talking about.

has anyone here finished elementary school? cause your ability to understand not very complex situations is deplorable. how about be quiet unless you actually can address the point
Aaaaaaaannnnnnddddddd... Here's your sign.

Stop.jpg

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes