4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
i just played it and i liked it. it has very good visuals/renders and the story is good,
i like that MC care about his family and he isnt weak.
Moreover most the LIs are beautiful but i hope we can have a single LI path choice (Diana for me) without forcing us with other LI.
its too soon to rate it, but i can say that the start is quite good (definitely above average) and very promising.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
i just played it and i liked it. it has very good visuals/renders and the story is good,
i like that MC care about his family and he isnt weak.
Moreover most the LIs are beautiful but i hope we can have a single LI path choice (Diana for me) without forcing us with other LI.
its too soon to rate it, but i can say that the start is quite good (definitely above average) and very promising.
I'm glad you enjoyed. Hopefully you continue to!

As for the LI path choices: All but two of the LIs will have a solo/single path. The two LIs, Nicole and Kelsey, come together. Their solo path is basically a throuple with MC. Everyone else will have a solo path, though. You'll basically choose your main LI, and said LI will bring up the idea of multiple GFs later on. If you say you like the idea of a harem/multiple GFs, then she'll basically be the queen bee. If you say no, then it locks you onto that solo path. There'll be more information once it gets closer. :)

update date
Soon(tm)

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
You'll basically choose your main LI, and said LI will bring up the idea of multiple GFs later on. If you say you like the idea of a harem/multiple GFs, then she'll basically be the queen bee. If you say no, then it locks you onto that solo path. There'll be more information once it gets closer. :)]
This is a great approach, having the chosen LI be the queen of the harem if you go the harem route.

Last edited:

Nightbot63

Sep 5, 2021
I'm glad you enjoyed. Hopefully you continue to!

As for the LI path choices: All but two of the LIs will have a solo/single path. The two LIs, Nicole and Kelsey, come together. Their solo path is basically a throuple with MC. Everyone else will have a solo path, though. You'll basically choose your main LI, and said LI will bring up the idea of multiple GFs later on. If you say you like the idea of a harem/multiple GFs, then she'll basically be the queen bee. If you say no, then it locks you onto that solo path. There'll be more information once it gets closer. :)

Soon(tm)
im fan of that approach to harem and im glad we can choose to stay at solo path with li of our choice

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I had forgotten the name of this game . Took me a long time to search up miss fortune because my brain could only remember the word move from the title . Now I will wait till the update drops .

Reactions: MissFortune

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Anyway, I think we will not be moving the chains in the next update :KEK:. We will certainly finish meeting the rest of the people (villains :devilish:) and all the basic relationships will be established.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just finished this one, pretty good so far must say. Story is interesting so far, models and animations are top tier. Will be looking out for more
Might not be a long wait I heard the update should be getting close I think.

Reactions: LoGyMW

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i hope those anti ntr idiots who think girl on girl is a ntr-ish think dont come in here,with that nonsense,,bcs is happening ,well i think so,or if devs want more work to do put the choices to share your Li's between the harem.....
i put myself on a risk here ....waiting for those funny angry birdies faces..

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
MissFortune any new updates?
Nearly done with postwork, 243 renders to go. Thought 120 of them are basically just copy-paste Camera Raw adjustments with little to no work on them (sans pokethrough, etc.). Postwork should be done by late tomorrow. Just have a few more additions to the writing (NSFW scenes, UI tutorials stuff) and then music. No hard dates, but should be very soon.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes