4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Wanted to say I agree with MF on showing the MC in future episodes, I know it's often a running gag to not show the MC face but hint at it in some VN's but to me, takes away from seriousness, especially since it looks like you've developed a good looking MC. That's not to say I want to see a lot of his face, since POV is more immersive but if going to do a 3rd person viewpoint, I say go for it.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
First read EXACTLY what he asked. Second, trans and trap - two different terms. Good luck with reading.
he asked about "LI"
ivan/ivy is NOT a LI
trans/trap/helicopter - i dont care

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

additional :every LI has a "date" variable - ivan/ivy not

Last edited:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
There seems to be something wrong with the main menu of your game View attachment 2771346
It's just a standard WebM with standard imagebuttons/null hovers, only reason I can think of is that the main menu is in 4K, but even then my CPU only jumps up to 35% or so. WebM tend to take a bit more to run than a general Ren'py-friendly MP4, if I recall.

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
It was pretty good but I'm not really into Futa stuff, let alone Futa fucking girls in harem. Everytime I see this in a game, I just assume that the dev's trying to bypass certain tags. So yeah, this is not for me, shit happens I guess...

Reactions: AlexMpog and acondo

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
So is Ivy a LI, a 2nd protagonist, or just a plot device to get sharing and swinging going? I don't like the sound of later two but I had to ask.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It was pretty good but I'm not really into Futa stuff, let alone Futa fucking girls in harem. Everytime I see this in a game, I just assume that the dev's trying to bypass certain tags. So yeah, this is not for me, shit happens I guess...
The fuck is wrong with you and others? The transgirl is optional for one and two, dev has stated a few times that the trans will not do anything with other girls unless you, the player allows it. So, if you allow it, that's on you. Not the dev.

Yes, there is one scene where some fuckin lesbian comes in and tongues the transgirl's ass and grabs the MC's cock, then watches us fuck the transgirl. But if you don't go with the transgirl, none of that shit happens. You guys really need to stop with the bullshit.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So is Ivy a LI, a 2nd protagonist, or just a plot device to get sharing and swinging going? Idk the sound of later two but I had to ask.
I was told Ivy is an LI. She is optional though. She will also not touch the girls unless you allow her.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I was told Ivy is an LI. She is optional though. She will also not touch the girls unless you allow her.
It would have been better if you also revealed who told you that, you know like dev maybe? Because if i just want to believe random typers than someone above said that she isn't a LI. Or if you are not sure then let the dev reply.

Reactions: johndoe19

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
I don't like any Futa content so I think I'll just wait till this is further into a development to see how much of that content is in the game to see if it's worth continue playing.

Edit: And yes, I know it's avoidable just in case someone wants to go into white knight mode again.

Reactions: acondo

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
I really like the girls in this one, that's actually really rare for me in these games. I am however not american, and I found the dialog difficult, there's a lot of I guess street slang (not sure what you call it) it kind of hurt my head a little to read it. Also whenever they were talking about football I just couldn't follow it at all. the game looks great and the girls are really hot, disappointing for me, but I'm sure exciting for Americans who love their football. best of luck.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Bro, wtf is a "cornerback"
A cornerback (CB) is a member of the defensive backfield or secondary in gridiron football. Cornerbacks cover receivers most of the time, but also blitz and defend against such offensive running plays as sweeps and reverses. They create turnovers through hard tackles, interceptions, and deflecting forward passes.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No,they didn't. I wouldn't be asking if they clarified that. They said trans content is optional but that's an answer to a different question. You can quote the post where they said ivy is a LI, if I you think I missed it.
MissFortune straight up did. I asked a question about Ivy and a single girl and he answered it. Saying that we can have a solo with just one it didn't matter. So, why don't you back tf up and read.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes