4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I don't know about you guys, as your more debating the American Football stuff, but I thought this game was a blast.
Hoping it will keep going with updates.
It's even educational....learned a new word:
1689397334185.png
The hell is that?? :ROFLMAO:

Anyhow, thanks MissFortune for your game, looking forward to see how this story all works out ;)

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
A cornerback (CB) is a member of the defensive backfield or secondary in gridiron football. Cornerbacks cover receivers most of the time, but also blitz and defend against such offensive running plays as sweeps and reverses. They create turnovers through hard tackles, interceptions, and deflecting forward passes.
Ah, I really had no idea (I don't watch football) Thank you for explaining. It just sounded weird to me.

Someone who loves to edge or just read this

"An edgelord is someone on the Internet who tries to impress or shock by posting edgy opinions such as nihilism or extremist views.
The term is a portmanteau derived from "edgy" and "shitlord" – a person who "basks in the bitterness and misery of others"

Hehehe, shitlord.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I don't know about you guys, as your more debating the American Football stuff, but I thought this game was a blast.
Hoping it will keep going with updates.
It's even educational....learned a new word:
View attachment 2771424
The hell is that?? :ROFLMAO:

Anyhow, thanks Ms Fortune for your game, looking forward to see how this story all works out ;)
According to Wikipedia: An edgelord is someone on the Internet who tries to impress or shock by posting edgy opinions such as nihilism or extremist views.

In the context of that scene, it's more on the nihilistic side of things.

Glad you enjoyed it nonetheless.

edit: Ninja'd.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
According to Wikipedia: An edgelord is someone on the Internet who tries to impress or shock by posting edgy opinions such as nihilism or extremist views.

In the context of that scene, it's more on the nihilistic side of things.

Glad you enjoyed it nonetheless.

edit: Ninja'd.
Kind of like some dude awhile ago, posted that he had an actual relation with his mother and sister and that the sister was preggers. :ROFLMAO:

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Ah, I really had no idea (I don't watch football) Thank you for explaining. It just sounded weird to me.

Someone who loves to edge or just read this

"An edgelord is someone on the Internet who tries to impress or shock by posting edgy opinions such as nihilism or extremist views.
The term is a portmanteau derived from "edgy" and "shitlord" – a person who "basks in the bitterness and misery of others"

Hehehe, shitlord.
Why thank you for the insight on that one :ROFLMAO:
Kinda makes sence too in the way it was used in the game.
Kudo to you (y)
But erm ...the hell is a "portmanteau derived" ???? :LOL:
(I know the "google it" is coming up now :sneaky:)

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
MissFortune straight up did. I asked a question about Ivy and a single girl and he answered it. Saying that we can have a solo with just one it didn't matter. So, why don't you back tf up and read.
You could've have started with that, although a little politely lol
Still seems like you are talking about this post
For the most part, yeah. You do have a 'forced' LI at the beginning, think WVM. But you can break up with her at a certain point and lock into a solo route if you choose.
Again it could mean you can persuit her route separately, doesn't answer if that would be a main route or we just interact with her as a side girl and do shit with her but at the end we will have to say goodbye to her because she is not a LI, just a side girl for the plot. I am asking if it isn't the case and you are referring to a totally different shit.
It's clearly labelled that LIs can be part of the harem but she isn't mentioned in that list in dev notes.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You could've have started with that, although a little politely lol
Still seems like you are talking about this post

Again it could mean you can persuit her route, doesn't answer if that would be a main route or we just interact with her as a side girl and do shit with her but at the end we will have to say goodbye to her because she is not a LI, just a side girl for the plot. I am asking if it isn't the case and you are referring to a totally different shit.
It's clearly labelled that LIs can be part of the harem but she isn't mentioned in that list in dev notes.
If I had said anything that was wrong in anything I posted, MissFortune would've already corrected me on it. If you're not convinced, tag him yourself and get the info straight.

This argument is just dumb. Time to move on.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
But she's not going to be an LI
That's a real weird ass decision, coz the story pretty much hints at something more happening in future updates. At least make her fuckable for the MC to have fun with from time to time, if you only want her to be a maternal figure for him, otherwise it doesn't make sense to have a fine woman like her in the game. Ppl are gonna start complaining and trolling, just read the WVM thread and search "Azel". Don't make the same mistakes BD did coz it's obvious that she needs a good, deep dicking, and when an attractive woman like that needs it, a real gentleman stops being selfish and provides it.;):BootyTime:

The whole story around what led the MC to jail is strange. A girl accuses a guy of rape, her brothers decide to beat him up. They are 3, and at the first sign of resistance from the alleged rapist, they run away leaving on of them on the ground.
Yeah, that's a whole lotta WTFs in that story and the incident with those wannabe tough guys that got me scratching my head too. I also don't understand why the idiotic MC didn't sue the bitch for slandering and all that 'good' shit so she can enjoy dropping the soap in the pen for false accusations of rape and he can prove he really is innocent. I know I'd lose my shit if I were to go to prison like him cause of a slut's lies, and her dear brother would be too busy counting his teeth to make ridiculous threats after the shit his cunt of a sister did.

Reactions: Tenchip3d0

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm gonna be honest I was thinking of playing this game but then i saw the dev say
The harem path is the canon/true ending
I have tbh I don't like playing visual novels with canon endings
It's why I stopped playing Summer Scent (because it has a canon path)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, got caught up with the Dev. And was a fun 0.1, really left me wondering what is next. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: MissFortune
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes