4.20 star(s) 34 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Hopefully we aren't forced to be with certain LIs (like in WVM). I like to pick and choose mah harem or remain faithful to just 1.
I don't know about this one bro I'm very monogamous and I don't like to cheat and you still have to be

a no good dirty cheating boyfriend and one of the girls I like comes along with another girl

don't get me wrong the game looks amazing but looks aren't enough to have a good story

I mean I can see the hard work the dev a put into it but I just don't know

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I don't know about this one bro I'm very monogamous and I don't like to cheat and you still have to be

a no good dirty cheating boyfriend and one of the girls I like comes along with another girl

don't get me wrong the game looks amazing but looks aren't enough to have a good story

I mean I can see the hard work the dev a put into it but I just don't know
The game gives you options to turn down each girl. What do you mean?
Well except for yuna at the moment because she was with the MC before the story started but has distanced herself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bmagada

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
holy shit, rendered MILFs that actually look 30+? and one of them even has a non-LI kid. i can barely believe it, thank you dev.
I was super surprised the teacher was built like an attractive early late 20s, early 30s aged woman instead of either way too young looking or basically like a thick ass milf.

Side note the pool route gives you some insight into the coaches daughter, probably for later romancing.

Sep 3, 2020
The game gives you options to turn down each girl. What do you mean?
Well except for yuna at the moment because she was with the MC before the story started but has distanced herself.
I'll have to go back and check brother but I believe one of the girl you can't be in a relationship with without being also in a relationship with her best friend

I will have to download it and check to make sure but I believe you start the game with a girlfriend

I will have to play it myself to make sure but I believe it makes you a cheet brother

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I'll have to go back and check brother but I believe one of the girl you can't be in a relationship with without being also in a relationship with her best friend

I will have to download it and check to make sure but I believe you start the game with a girlfriend

I will have to play it myself to make sure but I believe it makes you a cheet brother
You don't start with a girlfriend, Eisley is more of a fuck buddy.

True some semblance of a relationship is rekindled with Yuna but it hardly counts as an exclusive relationship

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Way too much flavoring/unessential text for my liking (I got bored pretty fast, sorry for being too direct but I prefer to say things for how they are), on the other side, the graphics look pretty good, and the sex scenes were fine (great on the technical side, slightly less interesting on the erotic side), but overall it is a good start. I'll keep this under my radar

Sep 19, 2022
Hopefully we will get to see some Big Breasts Milfs;) :BootyTime:...seems this game is going to be one of my favorites, I'll keep my eye on it for now :love:...THX for sharing MissFortune

Reactions: xXwankerXx
Sep 3, 2020
It was a enjoyable experience but is the virtue signalling really necessary? There were quite a few lines taking shots at white people.
speaking as a person who is not white I absolutely hate that

I don't like taking shots at someone or judging someone based on they're gender or race whether they're white or black

just because the person is white does not make it okay

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Fam took the whole anti-wokeism to a pretty cringe level. I hate hearing about that shit too but when you push it every other convo its kinda just as annoying.
Is it anti-wokeism tho or is it just wokeism. Perhaps the developer added those specific lines because they don’t like white people. I can’t tell if it’s intentional or meant to be a joke.

JesusKar

Aug 7, 2016
Is it anti-wokeism tho or is it just wokeism. Perhaps the developer added those specific lines because they don’t like white people. I can’t tell if it’s intentional or meant to be a joke.
Bro idk if it flew over your head but every comment about white people was about how they get blamed for everything, the teacher bitching about forcing LGBTQ stuff down everyone's throats, the black guy in the restaurant immediately saying he's gonna get George Floyded despite causing the scene, the girls with the shirt about pronouns are fuck/you.

Koros104

Nov 10, 2020
It was a enjoyable experience but is the virtue signalling really necessary? There were quite a few lines taking shots at white people.
This game took shots at pretty much everyone from LGBTQ+ stawmen, to people worried about getting coronavirus, to black people having sensitivity to racism and fearing being shot, to twitter mobs against apparent/supposed rapists and a person who went to stand around at a protest with guns and got attacked for it, to "ze/zir" and "west softies," and it was the lines about white people that got you?

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Bro idk if it flew over your head but every comment about white people was about how they get blamed for everything, the teacher bitching about forcing LGBTQ stuff down everyone's throats, the black guy in the restaurant immediately saying he's gonna get George Floyded despite causing the scene, the girls with the shirt about pronouns are fuck/you.
Yeah I might of missed a couple of them not going to lie. But the cell mate at the start saying how the MC is getting let out early due to white privilege didn’t really seem like a joke at the time

JesusKar

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah I might of missed a couple of them not going to lie. But the cell mate at the start saying how the MC is getting let out early due to white privilege didn’t really seem like a joke at the time ‍♂
Its done ironically, the dev is trying to make the cellmate look like an asshole for implying its white privlage instead of evidence getting the dude out of Jail early.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes