4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Can confirm that the new public release (and its compressed version) now starts on my old Win 8.1 PC. Thank you, MissFortune!
Glad it's working for you!

And for everyone else, I just want to thank you for the patience in letting me get this weird bug worked out! I obviously didn't intend for that to happen, and given that I had no way of testing for Windows 7/8 or Linux, it made it difficult to track down.

I have updated my compressed version to the "public" release that now hopefully has all of the bugs fixed.
Sorry for all the extra work.

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
funny how noone gives a shit about bugs and errors =))) after we click the icon to start the game it loads then imediatley traceback error pops and cant do shit about it no roll back only quit i saw a lot of tracebacks posted same as mine 0 solutions gg nice

P.S: i havent came from s1 or anything it's my first time trying the game i just downloaded the latest version posted

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
funny how noone gives a shit about bugs and errors =))) after we click the icon to start the game it loads then imediatley traceback error pops and cant do shit about it no roll back only quit i saw a lot of tracebacks posted same as mine 0 solutions gg nice
About a dozen posts above yours. Or on .

baklol

Aug 13, 2018

P.S: i havent came from s1 or anything it's my first time trying the game i just downloaded the latest version posted
bro you mac user or what mine is working fine in first time some error from your back end

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
no mac user,i'm on pc windows....it's fine i downloaded the game again from the ling missfourtune posted and it works
well i downloaded it 2 times one for me and other friend both times it was working fine glad issue is solved

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
Move the Chains [v0.2 Bugfix] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points or highlights the choices.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
will this work with the public release?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I spent a few days on this one since I actually played through all of the first release again instead of just skipping it, especially since I didn't remember everything.
Holy shit, I remembered this game was good but blown away again by just how good it really is. This is such a fucking gem and I really can't wait for more of it.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think a small apology on my part is in order. When v0.1 came out I criticized this game negatively for being too boring for my tastes, but admittedly I didn't play it with the right mindset back then. This is a great game with a lot of potential. Dialogues tend to be a little too wordy at times but it's not that bad, as both the story and characters are very likable (maybe the mc tends to be a little bit too cocky but I guess this is so "by design") and when I reached the ending of ep2 I wanted more, so this is definitely a good sign. Keep up with the great work, MissFortune ;)

Edit: Lol, I was beaten to the punch by Mommysbuttslut

Reactions: baklol

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
S01E03 Progress Tracker

1714497225843.png

This is a rough visual look at the current progress of Episode 3 for Move The Chains. Which will be updated on this post daily (or every other day) and remain pinned until Episode 3's release. At which point, Episode 4's will replace it. 'Renders' doesn't necessarily mean they've been rendered yet. It's just what's been prepared for batch rendering.

Render numbers should be fairly accurate (within two or three renders), but it's easily to lose exact count of renders sometimes. The tasks are fluid and will be added to as I feel necessary. :)

Feel free to drop a comment or question if you have any!

Edit: Just realized that comments were only enabled for paid members on public posts. That's be changed.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes