VN Ren'Py Moving In With My Future Wife [v0.1] [Tasty soap Bubble's]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I would have went a much larger release. This is your grand opening. There are new releases every week that are this size and abandoned before second update. I liked the way the game looked however there is too little content for me to sub. Maybe, in the future.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I'll have to wait for an android version, it is crashing on joiplay when you have to check the ingame instagram.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Enjoyable so far, very curious where it will go. Still early so really more of a preview but I'll be following it curiously. The girl's brother's annoying as hell, hope there's a way to stick it to him / kinda avoid him 'cause however hot the content I think too much of him (and being put down by the boss) would make me rage-quit. ><

But that's a me thing - for me personally its one thing when things are sexy / sexual and another when they bleed over into other parts of life. Like...
* 'flog me like you mean it' is hot, 'being mugged and beat-down in an alley' is stressful,
* 'let's screw on laundry machine' is hot, 'don't forget its laundry day' is tedious,
* 'have your wife blow me if you want a promotion' is hot, 'our company is doing layoffs, clear your desk' is just trauma

Reactions: johan88

sandyknees34

May 10, 2021
Oh boy another phone game... The concept of a phone being the narrative force is a decent concept. It's just wasted by poor writing. Every single wifephone clone has a retard MC that refuses to block people,corruption that changes back and forth on a dime, and fucking hypno messages that people open everytime lol

Hopefully this game can stick to being more realistic. Going through your loved one phone and seeing a sexy photo that she didn't send you is realistic and a mystery. Your wife's new best friend sending you BNWO hypno is not.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
How did you make it run? I can't get past "Loading..." in joiplay
I don't know which version of joiplay you have, both the newest public version and some older versions aren't working with most renpy games. I am using this version in the pic: Screenshot_2024-08-07-00-11-12-671_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes