VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Moving to the Wrong Neighborhood [v1.0] [jessica 1222]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JesterAI

Great start, finally a game that has the right amount of buildup. Just enough to build some tension, with some sex in the first release. Now the stage is set for the action that everyone wants... glad it doesn't look like we'll have to wait a year to get to the main point of the game.

It's a solid effort, a little rough around the edges, but better than 90% of the games out there. I'm looking forward to the next release.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ntrnar

Keeping the old review for visibility. Since creating that I was made aware of the Literotica story that this was taken from. I still maintain that this is a good enough story however I don't know whether the original author had anything to do with this game or whether this was completely stolen.

Ultimately the updates have been minimal and the character models are still weird however it is a decent story with decent NTR and Corruption. Worth a pop but not as good as I had it previously

Not too many games have got the NTR with Interracial stuff right. Many go OTT with it however I think this game has done so. I look forward to seeing where the game goes from here.

I think the renders leave a little to be desired. Sometimes they don't match up too well with what is being described in the text but in a world that is overrun with games with spelling errors and writers who don't know how to do subtlety this is definitely one to watch.

My only complaint really is the models of the Black dudes. They look more like dads then imposing gangsters!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rexan

Love games dedicated to NTR, Love the way it shows from the perspective of both Husband and wife, it also has good wife and bad wife route, The models are good not great. Personally i like voluptuous women, but the wife model is good. Hope this continue.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Bearded_NoPants

In a word: Disappointing

This game was made by someone with a lot of hate and anger.

Don't get me wrong the female model are great but I defiantly felt some vengeful hatred and anger being directed at a particular segment of society. Granted the Eric Model deserve to get some karma. I just did not get a single moment of please checking this game out. In fact it was a chore.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Belgram

What can you say...
    From the pictures it was actually clear what will happen in this game.

For a version 0.6 this game is very short. The "story" is quickly told:
    A woman has a husband with a really small penis and moves into a neighborhood of same-looking (beards vary) muscular men with huge penises.
    Afterwards, every opportunity is taken to fantasize about the penises, or, like Woman no2, to go straight to bed with one.

That here with race prejudices is played should be mentioned.
    The graphics of the renderings are rather in the bad area.

2 stars for:
    Story: simple, almost stupid
    Dialogues: texts are simply written and adapt to the story
    Renderings: poor, often pixelated
    Length: short, 10 minutes with normal reading