5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
2. Arid Desert = Money maker (Gnome drops gems)
actually if you go to quarry instead then equipped with pickaxes and skill rings you can get ~1500k selling stones.

also you can get as many same monsters as you like and there is no list of abilities until you acquire it.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
As I said earlier, the best money maker late game is fusing things you bought from amelia. Price grows exponentially which quickly outscales your buying price. She also gains brand new stock every time you load, regardless of whether slept. It's also the best way for power grinding as you can also buy fusion materials for your weapons of choice on the way. Personally I go for nets since there are always a lot in stock so you can build them up fastest.

It's actually quite gamebreaking, the last net I made sold for something like 4.5mil. And the one I'm working on now is already at ~14mil with several other powerful and expensive items being built simultaneously.

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
I believe White Slime is bred with Goo. In any case, they're definitely all breedable.

A list off memory, can edit if there are corrections:

White Slime + Goo or Superior Slime Girl = White Slime
Goo + White Slime = Goo
Goo x any slime = goo
White slime x any slime/goo = white slime

Reactions: Tehemai

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
Double post because different thing

List of slimes and cats, what they eat, and what they give
miniboy________apple________super green jelly
minigirl ________carrot_______super orange jelly
medium boy____blackberry____super cooked pasta
medium girl____cucumber_____superfruit jelly
superior boy____strawberry____sex scene (Lexia at Lily's)
superior girl____eggplant______sex scene
white slime_____coconut______super white jelly
goo___________pumpkin______super jelly mix

tiger girl_______bird meat_____sex scene (& scene w/ Noemi)
cat mage________sushi_______sex scene (& scenes w/ Amelia)
cat girl________stingrays______sex scene (& scene w/ Noemi)
cat boy_________chub________super rice (& sex scene w/ Secretariat)
sphynx_________turbot_______super fried mackerel
big cat male______bass_______super fried bass
big cat female____squid_______super fried squid

Dellstar

May 20, 2018
If you use the hacked 0.6b game with the pokkaloh code and then save the game after using the code, you can load the save with the newest game version and have the items and the save function

Reactions: CodeBlooded

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
When i reached full hearts with sphinx we had a conversation, but i cant remember.. can anyone tell me what did she say?
You get access to the fried mackerel superfood.

"
As you enter the monster village, a sphinx waves you over.

Sphinx : You’re always so active. How would you like me to teach you something to help with all that energy you seem to expend?

You gladly listen to the sphinx’s lesson, which turns out to be an esoteric way to cook fish. You get its approval to share the recipe with Noemi, so she can cook a better version of the fried mackerel!
"

rrapa

Aug 5, 2016
How to breed monsters?
You need to have already met Diana, who will instruct you to capture a monster. The first ones are slimes. Caputre a monster using a net, or other weapon that says it can capture a monster, and you will immediately exit the dungeon. A cutscene will play where Diana will cull the monster and take its gametes, who will appear in your inventory as something resembling a test tube or condom. Capture another monster of the opposite gender, and take its gametes.

Having a set of two gametes of opposite genders, talk to Molly after having rescued her, and she will tell you that the monsters need housing or something of the sort. For that, you will have to talk to Kiara, who will ask for wood, superior wood, rocks and 200g to build a monster hut. After building the hut, talk to Molly, combine the gametes, watch the cutscene, or skip it, and a new monster will be born c:

You can then raise your relationship level with the monster by first feeding it and then washing it, and at the maximum level, it will either give you a recipe to a new cooked item, or a sex cutscene.

After that, rinse and repeat until you caught 'em all!

Vitovicz

Sep 1, 2017
You need to have already met Diana, who will instruct you to capture a monster. The first ones are slimes. Caputre a monster using a net, or other weapon that says it can capture a monster, and you will immediately exit the dungeon. A cutscene will play where Diana will cull the monster and take its gametes, who will appear in your inventory as something resembling a test tube or condom. Capture another monster of the opposite gender, and take its gametes.

Having a set of two gametes of opposite genders, talk to Molly after having rescued her, and she will tell you that the monsters need housing or something of the sort. For that, you will have to talk to Kiara, who will ask for wood, superior wood, rocks and 200g to build a monster hut. After building the hut, talk to Molly, combine the gametes, watch the cutscene, or skip it, and a new monster will be born c:

You can then raise your relationship level with the monster by first feeding it and then washing it, and at the maximum level, it will either give you a recipe to a new cooked item, or a sex cutscene.

After that, rinse and repeat until you caught 'em all!
Thank you

Reactions: rrapa

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
something worth pinning:

for the recipe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

idk what that is but it sounds useful
[/QUOTE]
for the gallery
So, I decided to do a brief "how to" for gallery unlocks for those who still want to earn them. There is the image number, then the unlock requirement, then what the scene depicts.

another way of gallery
And an update for the gallery "how to". Full list below with new pictures in bold:

for the breeding
I believe White Slime is bred with Goo. In any case, they're definitely all breedable.

A list off memory, can edit if there are corrections:

Minislime Girl + Minislime Boy = Minislime Girl
Minislime Boy + Minislime Girl = Minislime Boy
Medium Slime Girl + Medium Slime Boy = Medium Slime Girl
Medium Slime Boy + Medium Slime Girl = Medium Slime Boy
Superior Slime Girl + Superior Slime Boy = Superior Slime Girl
Superior Slime Boy + Superior Slime Girl = Superior Slime Boy
White Slime + Any Slime/Goo = White Slime
Goo + Any Slime = Goo

Cat Girl + Cat Boy = Cat Girl
Cat Boy + Cat Girl = Cat Boy
Cat Mage + Cat Boy = Cat Mage
Tiger Girl + Cat Boy = Tiger Girl
Big Cat Female + Big Cat Male = Big Cat Female
Big Cat Male + Big Cat Female = Big Cat Male
Sphinx + Big Cat Male = Sphinx
White Slime + Superior Slime Girl = White Slime
Double post because different thing
for the after-breeding and farming of them
List of slimes, what they eat, and what they give
miniboy________apple________super green jelly
minigirl ________carrot_______super orange jelly
medium boy____blackberry____super cooked pasta
medium girl____cucumber_____superfruit jelly
superior boy____strawberry____sex scene (Lexia at Lily's)
superior girl____eggplant______sex scene
white slime_____coconut______super white jelly
goo___________pumpkin______super jelly mix
When I get the cats, I'll update

CodeBlooded

Jun 7, 2017
something worth pinning:

for the recipe

idk what that is but it sounds useful
for the gallery

another way of gallery

for the breeding
Thanks for sharing that script again. I took the time to figure out how to run it and ran it again against the xmls in version 0.7c and there seem to be two new recipes since then:

Code:
green jelly x 1 + orange jelly x 1 + white jelly x 1 = jelly mix => jelly mix
green jelly x 1 + orange jelly x 1 + cactus fruit x 1 = fruit jelly => fruit jelly (from mango)

Aug 16, 2016

Hello,
Next version should be out end of July. It will include :

• Mental trainer Venusia
  • New mini-dungeon
  • Coliseum completion
  • New quest with Noemi
  • Possibility to capture monsters from Rocky Beaches
  • Possibility to view again some scenes with the gallery code
  • Scene with Dolores
  • Scene with Raven
Then, in September there should be the final version of Mozzoloh. It will include the final scene as well as achievements and possibility to capture from everywhere.

After that, the next project will be started. But since nothing has been done yet. More will be said about next project in September (nothing will be said before).

Reactions: Eric123456789
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes