5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zenjee

May 8, 2017
Mozzoloh Cheater

OK, I've just done some quick fixes, and here it is:

Please remember that it's not finished (i.e. "Quest"/Relations" and "Monsters" parts not implemented), and that it has not been tested thoroughly (especially for the last modifications). Though I've used it by myself in the past with success.

As I'm a bit lazy, I've just uploaded a 64 bits version of this tool: if someone needs a 32 bits version instead, let me know it. There is no installation to do; just extract the executable from the archive file and run it (and this program doesn't store any data anywhere).

Please fell free to ask any questions about it and to report any bugs (though I must admit that it has been a long time since I've not looked at this project).

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
So am I only person getting this whenever i open the swf file Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support.?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
So am I only person getting this whenever i open the swf file Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support.?
No, it rarely (sometimes ?) happens with flash games (though I've never experimented this error by myself).

Apparently, it's a problem with the browser and/or the flash player versions.

Be sure to have a recent version of flash. You can check your flash version (i.e. the version installed into your browser) with this Adobe web page: (the current version is the 32,0,0,344 - see capture hereafter).
capture.png

Another solution is to download and use the "standalone" flash player program from the Adobe web site instead: .

Select your OS and download the "Flash Player projector" executable (nothing to install -at least for Windows-; just an executable to run flash files).

For instance, for Windows, the current link is: .

Last edited:
Reactions: Unkn0wnX
D

Deleted member 2107259

They recently released an android version, dubbed "Mobizolo".

Original link:

orange-man

Nov 29, 2019
how do i get raven
She's the arena worker. You have to finish both the regular and the unarmed fights, and then you can date her. She was the very last girl that I got, because you need to rescue every girl first to get access to Venusia, who will take your gems in exchange for increasing your base stats, and that's the only way you're going to be able to do enough damage to win the unarmed fights.

SomeoneEnjoying

Sep 10, 2020
How do you continue with Amelia's gallery? I have 2/5 of Amelia's gallery unlocked in order, but don't know how to proceed any further.

orange-man

Nov 29, 2019
How do you continue with Amelia's gallery? I have 2/5 of Amelia's gallery unlocked in order, but don't know how to proceed any further.
It's much later. You have to rescue Kiara, then build the coliseum, then build the bath house. And you can randomly meet Amelia there, which starts a quest of teaching her to swim.

May 25, 2017
I'm having trouble running the game
I have Adobe 32 but all i get is a black screen and what i can only assume to be title music. Any help?

Lord Leo

Apr 10, 2018
Mozzoloh Cheater

OK, I've just done some quick fixes, and here it is.

Please remember that it's not finished (i.e. "Quest"/Relations" and "Monsters" parts not implemented), and that it has not been tested thoroughly (especially for the last modifications). Though I've used it by myself in the past with success.

As I'm a bit lazy, I've just uploaded a 64 bits version of this tool: if someone needs a 32 bits version instead, let me know it. There is no installation to do; just extract the executable from the archive file and run it (and this program doesn't store any data anywhere).

Please fell free to ask any questions about it and to report any bugs (though I must admit that it has been a long time since I've not looked at this project).

Edit: program stored internally within this site .
take it the newest update of this game goes past the life time of this cheat engine ether that or it just dont like me XD

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
take it the newest update of this game goes past the life time of this cheat engine ether that or it just dont like me XD
I've just re-downloaded and re-tested the flash version of this game available in the first post of this thread (i.e. version 1.0b).

And it's working fine with my tool (see capture hereafter).

AFAIT, 1.0b is the latest version of the game; or do you have a newest one ?

Anyway, what kind of error do you have (i.e. what error message) ?

If it's possible, could you post your own save code (be caution to post it in a code block, or else some characters might be interpreted as smileys and the save code date will be altered) ?

capture.png

Lord Leo

Apr 10, 2018
I've just re-downloaded and re-tested the flash version of this game available in the first post of this thread (i.e. version 1.0b).

And it's working fine with my tool (see capture hereafter).

AFAIT, 1.0b is the latest version of the game; or do you have a newest one ?

Anyway, what kind of error do you have (i.e. what error message) ?

If it's possible, could you post your own save code (be caution to post it in a code block, or else some characters might be interpreted as smileys and the save code date will be altered) ?

View attachment 962850
i tried both pasting my save code and puttin the save code in notepad and it just says na fam shits invalid

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
i tried both pasting my save code and puttin the save code in notepad and it just says na fam shits invalid
Probably because you've not copied it into the clipboard.

Don't forget that clicking on the save code menu is not enough: you must also right-click to get the secondary menu, and then select "Copy" in this menu to copy the save code in the clipboard.

1st step:

In the main game screen, select : Menu -> Get save code

Witch gives you the folllowing screen:
capture1.jpg

2st step:

Right-click in the blue box, and select "Copy" in the menu that is appearing after the right-click (sorry the capture hereafter is in french; I can't do anything about it):
capture2.png

You'll get then a message when the save code is copied in the clipboard:
capture3.jpg

The save code is now is the clipboard, and you can then use it in my tool, copy it in the notepad, and so on...

For instance, there is a sample of a save code (just at the beginning of the game):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
The money cheat "Rain" which gives you a hundred of each jewel is missing from the cheats list. Weird for a thing like that to be lost since I remembered there was one but couldn't find it with a search. Had to dig up my old text file listing them all.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
The money cheat "Rain" which gives you a hundred of each jewel is missing from the cheats list. Weird for a thing like that to be lost since I remembered there was one but couldn't find it with a search. Had to dig up my old text file listing them all.
can you share your text file with me?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes