Mr.Dots New Game, Sunshine Love Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh I am very optimistic about the writing. I really enjoyed the music references in the last game from Mr Dots. Normally not that into that kind of music, but it was really well written, so I am optimistic. I mean it made everything more meaningful because it has a base theme where the romance and lewd stuff built up on. Really liked that kind of approach abozt creating an adult themed story.
Melody is his cover up game....has to be "vanilla"

Reactions: MadMac-88

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017

Hey everyone, we hope you all had a great weekend!

Today we are sharing with you the very first previews from our forthcoming third VN, “Sunshine Love”.

The previews below are of your childhood friend, and a trip to the local beach near where she lives.

How will you react when you see her in just a bikini? Will it be an awkward moment for you both?

All will be revealed on Tuesday, March 31st for $5+ patrons!

Let us know your thoughts on these first preview pictures below.

We will have more pics to share with you from v0.1, to be posted up early next week!

Have a great day,

Mrdots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019

Hey everyone, we hope you all had a great weekend!

Today we are sharing with you the very first previews from our forthcoming third VN, “Sunshine Love”.

The previews below are of your childhood friend, and a trip to the local beach near where she lives.

How will you react when you see her in just a bikini? Will it be an awkward moment for you both?

All will be revealed on Tuesday, March 31st for $5+ patrons!

Let us know your thoughts on these first preview pictures below.

We will have more pics to share with you from v0.1, to be posted up early next week!

Have a great day,

Mrdots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh my my

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Game looks great. Girls look super hot. Personally I'd love the shortcake character to have slightly larger chest, like someone else mentioned nice and perky like Sara from Milfy City, but who really cares what I think :KEK:

One thing I really hope is that they put more time into the animations in this game. Haven't played DMD yet but the animations in Melody really left a lot to be desired. They were all very short, the looping was poorly done, and the speed of them was just off, the dude fucking like a jackhammer most of the time. Slow it down please ;)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
As a long time supporter of Mr. Dots I couldn't wait. The game hasn't even released yet but I'm already creating signatures

Might do more later for other Characters
great sigs man, keep them coming ;)(y)
also the main girl is fucking gorgeous and so cute :love:
and i like the new quality of Mr. Dots's renders, great job, can't wait for 0.1 :)

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
great sigs girl, keep them coming ;)(y)
also the main girl is fucking gorgeous and so cute :love:
and i like the new quality of Mr. Dots's renders, great job, can't wait for 0.1 :)
Let me correct your post. Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: SpikeZg

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
As a long time supporter of Mr. Dots I couldn't wait. The game hasn't even released yet but I'm already creating signatures

Might do more later for other Characters
As the game releases and we have more unique renders I will be making a lot more for this game (maybe few other games)
In the meantime I will work with what we do have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.