Collection Flash Mr Pinku Collection [2021-07-10] [MrPinku]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
played it and sadly it's bugged like most of their games. Seems like i was able to get only one gold card which was the goat. (still hoping for the day for bestiality with those two) Still From what i got from this game is that there's a Small hidden card button on the bottom right-ish area and you got to click there to access some stuff that you can't get into. It's just the very very top image of the card so you can't see what it is. No matter what i did i couldn't get the other golden card. At this point i believe the only way to get the other card is to wait till mrpinku fixes it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pissit

wlyartorr

Jul 7, 2020
played it and sadly it's bugged like most of their games. Seems like i was able to get only one gold card which was the goat. (still hoping for the day for bestiality with those two) Still From what i got from this game is that there's a Small hidden card button on the bottom right-ish area and you got to click there to access some stuff that you can't get into. It's just the very very top image of the card so you can't see what it is. No matter what i did i couldn't get the other golden card. At this point i believe the only way to get the other card is to wait till mrpinku fixes it.
True, but i dont think it will be any time soon.He doesn't even finish his games and now he started adding less content even though he's copying his art from previous games.The golden age of this guy is sadly gone older games of his are the best that came from him and only things that you can finish.

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
I got it, you need to get the rope using goaty (it's tied to a tree), then use professor, then the house door will be open, you enter, get tied up by daisy, then go behind goaty's house and lily's butt should be there, click and you should unlock it... That's how I got it at least

Reactions: Pissit

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
omfg the damn old man was blocking the rope from view. tbh i kinda knew i needed a rope from skipping scenes but no matter what i couldn't find it. damn i'm dumb and forgot to backtrack.

datguy21

Jul 6, 2018
theres a new post in his patreon but im not sure if its a new update for his games, prolly an update on how he's doing

Pissit

Feb 13, 2022
patreon post from 1/1/23, an update on his life. WIP link just goes to the last goatybook already shared

''
Hello folks!
Happy New Year!
I'm not gaining enough money to live (and that's a real problem) so I will try to work more freely this year :)
That means:
-Posting games in WIP condition and updating them when I can.
( )
-I will not try to polish game before publishing them (need too much time )but will try to do more updates, slowly improving games in time instead.
-More simple games. ( lol )
-Back to Twitter to give you live Info when I can (or until Twitter goes down XD).

For the ones who wonders why my job is so erratic there is a simple answer:
He took me a long time to recognize it, admit it and deal with it but the truth is I am autistic. And I'm finally ok with that :)
I'm not going to talk here about myself or my life. I just want to let you know that I finally free myself from the pressure of trying to become a "normal" person.
And that's great!
So this year, I wish to all of you to be happy, to be kind, and to be yourself!

Enjoy!
MrPinku''

Eremin

Jun 30, 2017
I think he'll be back to making great games. He seemed a lot more at peace and ready to focus on this.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes