Collection Flash Mr Pinku Collection [2021-07-10] [MrPinku]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

wlyartorr

Jul 7, 2020
theres nothing in this he said:

Small peek of gameplay. For now only 3 objects to find and interact with.

You cannot interact with pig boy or Nana yet.

Working on :

Sexy Rewards with special object combos, character selection, more object to find for more options.

• WALKTHROUGH : 1- GOAT Farest Forest 2-WATER SPILL Inside house 3-SAUSAGE Inside sausage storehouse, on stool)

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
i de-compiled it to check if he left any of the teased scenes in, and nah, only thing hidden in there are some dev reference pictures and a blowjob animation for the scene in the bedroom. there's also an animation of the blonde girl riding on goaty, but i don't know if he'll keep that in.

nop321

Apr 14, 2021
i de-compiled it to check if he left any of the teased scenes in, and nah, only thing hidden in there are some dev reference pictures and a blowjob animation for the scene in the bedroom. there's also an animation of the blonde girl riding on goaty, but i don't know if he'll keep that in.
how to decompile a game?

datguy21

Jul 6, 2018
any way to see those scenes u decompiled?

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
they're wip and very much not done, but if y'all are that curious here you go.

almost all of mr pinku's games can get de-compiled very easily using ff dec. and in pretty much all of 'em there's a bunch of unused assets. probably because he never gets around to FINISHING any of his game lmao. inside this flash file there's a few assets from a yet to be released scene where the bearserker bangs one of the nuns in the DAMC game.

i don't think that leela one is gonna get used but it's funny nonetheless.

Reactions: nop321
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes